The Mod Squad has existed since the dawn of time. Born from the very furnace of creation, they stand as the guardians of all that is right and true in the world. We defend the hallowed forums of civilization from barbarism, treachery, and uncouth speech. Also, we really like pie.

What's your clan's story? Where do you come from? Why were you formed? What's your mission?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Admin Gavin B

Author of Josh Baxter Levels Up.

- "Smartly paced and emotionally engaging, a book even those who have never held a controller will enjoy." - Kirkus Reviews, starred review

Sample and game at scholastic.com/joshbaxter

Thumbnail avatar

dragonwolf2441

I have 2 clans, for each of my different characters.

The Narnians: The Narnians have been formed to protect all on Narnia and maintain the peace Aslan wishes. We keep invaders out and take heed to any call of need.

Ace Attournies: OBJECTION! Ace Attournies are bringing justice to the world, keeping law and order. We are at home in the courtroom, yelling at each other. Our most famous members are Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth. We love to argue. TAKE THAT!

• Posted at:

yooooooo i just refound this old thing man what a throwback

Thumbnail avatar

sneakingelf24

@dragonwolf 2441 pleaze come to your Star TREk RP

• Posted at:

leader of nightclan

shylana the vulcan

warrior of moonclan

Villina the healer

a prime

apperentice of nightclan

secritve and cunning in all

Thumbnail avatar 2a89b766c3

silverwolf419

Wolves of the Beyond stand for the rights but nothing is true.Everything is permitted.

We come from the Beyond were wolves guard the animals including owls,bears,and even our prey.

We are Wolves of the Beyond.

• Posted at:

I am one with the land, a beast of the night, a curse that can not be broken...

The blood of the wolf flows from within...

You may follow my tracks but be warned...

For if you dare blink and lose the tracks....

DON'T LOOK BACK

Thumbnail avatar

sneakingelf24

@dragonwolf 2441 pleaze come to your Star TREk RP

• Posted at:

leader of nightclan

shylana the vulcan

warrior of moonclan

Villina the healer

a prime

apperentice of nightclan

secritve and cunning in all

Thumbnail avatar

blackwolf2720

Spirit Wolf Clan is here to tell people that wolves are not hungry, mindless killing beasts. To tell them wolves are strong and should be respected, not feared. To tell them that wolves are beautiful and wise. And to tell them to join the pack and make a difference.

Join Spirit Wolf Clan today!

• Posted at:

GREENCLOAK

GRYFFINDOR

HUNTER OF ARTEMIS

SPY

DAUGHTER OF POSIEDON

HEROE OF OLYMPUS

HOST OF SEKHMET

VICTOR FOR DISTRICT TWELVE

TENNIS GIRL

MADRIGAL

WOLF AT HEART

Thumbnail avatar

tigerclaws217

Awesome! Clans are here, I may not have created or joined a clan but lets just say I'm in contact with all.

• Posted at:

Tigerclaws217! AKA Tigress

Japanese Soul: Anime, drawing, music etc

"You can't have one thing without the other"     

"All it takes is one mistake"

"Why do humans persist in seeking power that could destroy the world?"-Milla, Tales of Xillia

Thumbnail avatar

dragonmist80

Owl Clan was created to help bring together the best of the best. We help forge our skills together like ninjas of the night. Each of us have a code name known as the Owl Name (so far theres me, Owl; Great Grey, and Short-Eared aka Sandy). Our crest shows the speed and skill of our clan with a winged shoe and our Clan Colors: the blue of dusk; prime time for hunting, the brown of our feathers; perfect for stealth, and the green of the trees; our secret hideout. We fight for what we believe in because we are

the strong.

The free.

Owl Clan.

see my sig on how to join!

• Posted at:

I am wl

{0,0}

(|__|)

"  "

"I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind

I am the talons through the fire, the shield that guards the innocent

I shall seek to wear no crown nor win any glory"

Thumbnail avatar

aquawolf504

I'll post my clan's story later

• Posted at:

Hannah Cahill

Job description: Cahill, Writer, Pure Awesomesauce

Thumbnail avatar a0a794e3ad

fairyjuno9

Lionclan was formed when all of Erdas went into chaos, and Lionclan formed to help stop the evil spreading through Erdas.

• Posted at:

hey i'm eli, a nerd from 2013, and i am just

· a huge kirby dork

· something of a writer, i rp a lot

· a teen who rambles too much

· and an artsy heck who draws a lot

that's about all that's special about me

Thumbnail avatar bece392bf4

dragondog757

Thieves of Erdas: When Rylee came back to visit her thief friends, Drew was talking about making a group...

"A clan!" Rose gasped.

"Yeah!" Drew threw his hands in the air then highfived Rose.

"So... what do we call this 'clan?' " Rylee asked, plopped down on a bale of hay.

"Thief Clan!" John suggested.

Rose waved her hand as if to clear the name. "Too mainstream." The four kids disscussed for a while. Some names were: Niloan Stealers, Erdas's Nimblest, and others.

"Theives of Erdas!" Rylee shouted, only to be shushed by the others. They still weren't supposed to be in the shed they lived in.

"It could work," John agreed.

"Yup," Rose and Drew said together.

"And its only fair is Rylee's the leader," Drew added.

"Yeah, you're the one who summ--got a spirit animal," Rose reasoned, remembering Rylee had formed the bond with Rogue without Nectar.

"Rylee! Rylee! Rylee" they chanted.

"Okay, okay! Calm down!" Rylee sighed. "I'm the leader! Let's go steal something!"

Months later...

Six thieves were sitting in the shed: Rose, Drew, John, Rylee, and two maybe-members of the clan, Cora and Erik.

"So, what does the 'clan' do?" Cora asked. Erik quietly waited for an answer next to Cora.

"We steal for the Greencloaks... and sometimes for coins and food," Rylee replied.

"Any rules?" Erik questioned.

"Nimble, quick and clever; that is our law," the leader of the Clan said.

Cora thought for a moment, then said, "Okay, I'm in."

Erik followed her, "Me, too!"

and so the Thieves of Erdas were born...

We  come from Nilo and we steal a lot. Mostly for the Greencloaks, stealing stuff like the Bile. We were formed to help the Greencloaks, and for a bit of fun. We also use our spirit animals if we have one. Our mission is to help stop the Conquerors.

(in this story, two peopel have one; Rylee with Rogue the fox, and Erik with Umbra the penguin.)

• Posted at:

Icarus

we are nothing if not absurd

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

Thumbnail avatar 1d186a332d

tigerwolf543

Magic and Myth was formed when a evil scoress ruled the earth. together, we stood and used magic to take the world back. lately, the trouble has started again.......

we never get a day off!

shhhh and let Qinn tell the story Jada.

i'm done anyway guys.

hmph!!!

sorry for Jada's, Nara's, and Qinn's behaver. i'm still working it out- Player.

• Posted at:

Nara, my fighter, oldest. Jada, my intellagence, second oldest. Quinn, my poisoner, third oldest. Clara, my adventurer, youngest. Phantom, my tiger. Midnight, my komodoo. Blaze, my penguin. Mercy, my fox.

life. i won't be on for a while guys.

Thumbnail avatar

wolfdragon4429

join Wolf Clan 1000

• Posted at:

join Amaroqulus Clan    amaroq means wolf in Inuit

Thumbnail avatar

rubytiger146

Tiger Clan; Since the dawn of time tigers have been loyal smart and brave. Tiger Clan when a tiger named Midnight was borne in to this world. She is no ordianary tiger though she has the speed of the cheetah the Strength of the lion and the loyalty of the Leopard. As the leader of Tiger Clan and Midnight's Best friend. I know that we and the other members of Tiger Clan will fight forever to save Erdas from the Conquerors. Tiger Clan Pride

• Posted at:

I'm the Leader of Tiger Clan

I'm a Doom Lord

I'm a Member of Night Clan

Don't Suffer from insanity, enjoy it!

Warning do not follow me as I often run into walls!

I didn't fall, the floor just needed a hug!

Clara Mountaindaughter

Julie LonelyStorm

Thumbnail avatar 8ce42015da

aquaartemis125

The Children Of Gods each tremendous power. we all group together to save our homelands from the greatest evil. 

• Posted at:

Kendra

Aqua

"I'm the Doctor, and I save people!" -The 12th Doctor

"I love you" -Emma Swan to Killian Jones

"I loved you." -Killian Jones to Emma Swan

Leader of The Children Of Gods clan.

Thumbnail avatar

puppypizza27

The Clan of the Keepers is a top-secret organization that was created by the powerful Greencloak warrior, Larissa Lightningstorm. The leadership of the Clan was passed down for many generations, and the current leader is Sera Lightningdash. Sera is currently searching for new members. You can join now if you want to!

Larissa Lightningstorm came from Arctica. When she summoned her Spirit Animal, a white jaguar, she joined the Greencloaks. This was during the time of the first Devourerer. Larissa formed the Clan of the Keepers so she and her allies could spy on the Devourerer's army. After the Greencloaks defeated the Devourerer, Larissa decided to go live in Eura. She lived a happy life, and had a son. He summoned a Spirit Animal, and shortly after becoming a great seer, he became the next leader of the Clan of the Keepers. Everyone in the family of Larissa who summoned a Spirit Animal became leader of the Clan of the Keepers.

The Clan creed is: "The way to get a friend is to be a friend!" The purpose of this is because all of the descendants of Larissa have been great friends to others. The colours of the Clan, gold, purple, and magenta, all have something to do with the personality and appearance of Larissa. The gold is because she had strange, golden eyes. The purple was her favourite colour. The magenta represents her kindness and generosity.

I hope that you now know about my Clan, and that some other people join!

• Posted at:

Call me Maximum or Maxi!

Verity's/Twi's friend from real life!

Thumbnail avatar

wolfclaws632

Tails clan: They always are ready for adventure,and are allies with Knuckles clan ( sonic adventure,I think those are AWSOME SAUCE) and Sonic clan ( there BEST friends).Destinied to save the world with the three clans,they pair up for it.There powers are thunder shock.they belive they should ALWAYS have allies and do what there good at.

Sonic clan: Best pals with Tails clan,they are the leaders when the clan combines.They belive they should live life life differnetly and how they want to.Powers are spindash and speed.

Knuckles clan: Tough and strong warriors,that follow the rules.They all have different destines.when they combined,they basically where the strongest.they have powers with fire and anger isssues.

also they all like chili dogs ( XD and LOL remember adventures of sonic the hegehog where they always get in trouble for that?! i wrote this because...YOLO!) They also like PHOTATOS ( XD spelled wrong)

Story;

Sonic,Tails,and Knuckles looked around in the mist."Where in chaos emralds ia the darn Moonstone?" Tails moaned."Shush or Egg man will catch you and robtiszize you.Or maybe I'll punch you."Knuckles threatended."Shush no fighting!" Sonic said with a whisper."Alright, alright "Knuckles said rolling his eyes."We have to get across that feild,and sneak into that cave.I can easily get across because im light on my feet,or I can fly aross."Tails said figiting with his hands."I think you should fly because the winds at a perfect angle and it won't stop blowing." Sonic said looking at Tails as if he was saying "this was your idea beacause a dream told you?! you are cray cray!"but he blushed at Tails instead of yelling."Just go!" yelled Knuckles.Tails blew across the feild,his gold fur turning silver from the pale moon over the millions of stars and dark blue sky.Tails's peircing blue eyes shone like percing arrows.In about 10 minutes they where all across in th cave.Now we got to hold hands to find a message on what they want us to do.Only one of us will get the full message.That tells the leader of our mission.Soon the group opened there eyes confused.i got it Sonic whispred.'We must form the clans.Tails clan,Knuckles clan,and Sonic clan.Together we will stop the world from getting it destroyed by Doctor Eggman." Sonic said Soon as he finished talking,Eggman's alarms whent off."Quick Tails,fly us out of here!"Knuckles yelled.Tails flew them out to his house."Where safe" Tails panted."And we know are destiny" Sonic said watching as Tails fell asleep.They all fell asleep as the millons of stars watched over the heroes.

• Posted at:

RINGS! NOMNONMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

(Random Sonic saying)

Here are some of my Roleplaying charecters:

Lilly Prower

Two Tails

Fox tail

Miles

This is definatley Tails is expression in Sonic lost world: WHY U KNOW TRUST MEH?!

Thumbnail avatar cb985ec04d

zeusbrain24

The Bile Brakers are as old as Bile itself. The Bile Braker will brake some Bile, find more Bile and brake the Bile they just found. We are the clan that after freeing some animals that have Bile we sit down and tell some stories of our finest adventure and have a good time.

• Posted at:

zeusbrain24 aka CaringGold1

Hello everyone I'm ZeusBrain24 or ZB24 for short  

Cyrptozoology is a feild of science it is just science that asks what if

Proud leader of The Bile Brakers

Thumbnail avatar 18615ad426

opalwolf30

Foxy Fury Clan is a clan created for Greenclaoks with fox spirit animals. Foxes have so much emotion and strengh that it is hard to control. So we use it for a good cause, to protect our home! My parents and grandparents and even farther back have been leaders of this clan. Now it is my turn to lead!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 43346682e6

catfrost74

With that armor your shoulders are so LARGE! wink, wink

• Posted at:

I am a warrior who fears no evil. I am Dawnstar, leader of RiverClan. My only secrets are revealed to those I trust. I AM A WARRIOR!!!

RIVERCLAN!

WRITING ROCKS!

READING RULES!

Thumbnail avatar

blizzarddragon424

Jadeclan was created to unite people and make something valueble. It was also created to love dogs!!!

JOIN JADECLAN!

• Posted at:

I am...............

A Lucican,a demigod, a tribute, a greencloak, a Hysoirian, a Filipino...

I am...............

Blizzzarddragon424

Blizzarddragon424 

Three great things:Dogs, Divergent, and Dogs!And Conor!

Look in the invisible ink and I'll get you!

Prund sister of autistic kid

JOIN JADECLAN!!!!!!!

EVERYONE IS AWESOME! HELP OTHERS

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitturquoise42

Bacicly, a bunch of dancers are united. Please join Dance clan if you dance!

• Posted at:

nnnnnnnnn

Thumbnail avatar

catlabrador34

Breezeclan came together without luck at first,and I still do not have anyone who wants to join,but please,look for catlabrador34 and send a friend request and join Breezeclan because I need to have people in it so that we can defend Erdas together!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b7940a81c5

pizzawolf112

Sorry I can't join your clan but one of my exstra green cloaks can I'm already am making one p.s. Besides spirit animals wolves of the byond is my faverote books.

• Posted at:

Idk what to put on here 

Thumbnail avatar

darkpanther22

Protector of Pan:

We're demigods from camp halfblood.

So Pan has passed on. The wild was starting to fall. Pan called up a group of demigods as his protectors.

Is to protect the wild from all threats. Which are mostly monsters. So we are pratically similar to the hunter of Artmeis. We're not labled girls or boy only, and we are allowed to date.

Clan story:

In camp half blood a gush of wind comes. Rachel dares eyes turns green. A prophecy spouts out. Which is Demigods shalla awnser the call to save the wild in its greatest fall. Rise up my Protectors to awnser this call. For these are the words from the wild god pan. Half bloods gets wrapped in wroots.A bunch of half bloods eyes start to green, and roots appear around there ankles. A blue mist raps around , and weapons appear in there hands, there clothes change to protectors appearl  simple promise comes out of there mouths.

So yes that's our story.  If your interested in joining. All requests are acepted. You just need to take a oath ,and join our RP. Really simple.

-KT

• Posted at:

Writer Reader FanGirl

Its time to begin isnt? I get a little bit, Bigger but then I"ll admit. I'm just the same as I was.Now don't you understand. That..

I'm never changing who I am!

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Fire Clan,

name after a clan fading to embers from the firest that once raged with the strength of it's warriors, the deputy now in command as the one clan that earned her undying loyalty falls around her because their leader left. The deputy now abandoned by her closest friends and allies searches for the leader of the once great clan called Fire.

Now that the old Fire Clan is fading this deputy starts another searching for the leader of the old clan, hoping to restore the fireclan she joined and return it to it's former glory.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

There's a reason why friend rhymes with defend.

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

misthawk32

The Jasvoras, Hawks in Mist are the worshippers of Essex the falcon and Halawir the eagle. We are truly, hawks in the mist. We will keep an eye on everyone throughout the blind. We will avenge people like Naten Flameaura. We are the spies of the sky, the hawks in the mist. We are the Jasvoras. We request everyone to be a Jasvora, a hawk in mist. 

I don't know why my tiger is always after my Amayan ink.

• Posted at:

The blaze can never lose the fight;

The blaze has always stood in the right;

The blaze is so brilliant, it pierces the night;

Conquerors will collapse before it's might.

Join us, the Marked Protectors: Ablaze @/114685

Thumbnail avatar

lynxblizzard65

All members of the Panther Clan were all spies at one point. They lived among the Conquerors and delivered vital information to the Greencloaks when the Devourer first attacked. When the Reptile King was defeated, the Greencloaks invited them to join them. The spies kindly declined, and formed a free society called the Panthers. They all knew how to survive, and they took off into the wilderness. 

After 20 years of living happily, disaster struck. The Panthers were forced to disband when they were attacked by a nearby Tribe. The group were soon forgotten. Only their ravaged dark green cloaks remained (a gift from Olvan, the cloaks are darker than the standard green cloak given to the Marked). 

When the Conquerors returned, the old ebony bows of the Panthers were discovered and brought to Greenhaven. A young woman named Sylva Cloudfall took up the position of leadership and formed the new society: the Panther Clan. She and her fox, Redd, still fight to this day. 

We also practice fighting to a playlist consisting of Timber, Radioactive, Wake Me Up and Pompeii.

I hope you enjoyed the Panther Clan's story!

• Posted at:

hoist the colours

Thumbnail avatar 1c4aca041b

analyzingwizard7

The Castle Guardians are an elite group of Greencloaks. Olvan raised this clan to strengthen Castle Greenhaven's defenses. We protect the castle and its people at all costs. Here, it's one for all and all for one! We are also known by our nickname,  the Green Berets. And we like Keith. He's the most awesomeflash admin ever!

• Posted at:

Chai @^@

2010-2016 : 6 years as a Cahill

The Lord of the Books!

The Inventor of the Gavinometer!

King of the 39 Clues Fandom!

Horizoner, Greencloak, SQ, Madrigal, Amulet Keeper, Shadow House Special

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Thumbnail avatar f526b3d973

adeptauthor11

At a time when few but the lowest criminals ventured into the night, Mist Clan was sent out to make friends with the wraiths of night and dawn and battle all that is evil.  We battle in the night and day, disappear like mist, and stand strong and silently in darkness.  The darkness and mists are a detached part of us, and we work and live best in a haze of silver or a mantle of black.  We are the Mist Clan, and we are protectors of the night and dawn.

• Posted at:

Anna

Christian

Come back, Andy!

I'll be popping in from time to time, like guilt, embarrassment, or a chronic toothache.

My name is Anna and Celery and Jada Darkshadow ~

I'm a Cahill, a Hystorian, and a Greencloak ~

But most of all I'm a Christian

Thumbnail avatar

emeralddragon1317

I just created a clan but, it hasn't been approved. My clan's story is that we protect all animals for protecting us and for never leaving our sides in the feircest battles. We were born to help others, and those who help us too.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

graycat169

The Gaurdians of Rockford were established in 759 a.d. on a little island in the atlantic. Our mission is to stop the world from falling apart and to protect it from a villan named Valdeon Douglas who wants to rule the world and ultimatly, destroy it.....

• Posted at:

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?- Albert Einstein

Call me LC.... 

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese~ Steven Wright

Thumbnail avatar

blizzardgriffin83

The Dragon Guard are a group of twelve men and women magicly enhanced by the dragons they fight against the evel karhlings and krogoth the fallen dragon guard they protect renix and have there base in tallongarrad built by giants always twelve they will fight to the last breath to defend what is right and just there most famous members are matamelcan hunter silvie hunter ethien smith wilanna yarrow and omgree hodfree 

• Posted at:

"All Great Things Are Simple

And Many Can Be Expressed In Single Words

Freedom,Justice,Honor,Duty,Hope,Valor

-Winston Churchhill

Lord Of The Rings Fanatic

Stop People Leaving At 12977

TWICE PUBLISHED AUTHOR HERE

I CAME, I SAW, I POSTED

#HOPEFORRUBY

Thumbnail avatar

wolfjade289

nyancat clan: we pro tect space from evil non nyan color  doggies XDDDDDDDDDDD

• Posted at:

Hey do you have some SyuRp?

who are you talking to.....

ME Of Course

right

Thumbnail avatar 3a0b6d12cb

climbingclaws37

My clan moon light seekers is sent to modoraters but i feel strongly about it getting in

• Posted at:

Spirit animals <3

Animal Jam <

AJ ~ Smugeycat & Oakey1

We of the Path of Freezing Water...

Vow to never play wrongly with ice's mystifing powers...

For it could cost us our life.

We vow to welcome all new members into this Path's Teaching...

And never wrong any among our ranks.

The oath of the Path of Freezing Water,join now!

• Posted at:

Path of Freezing water.....join

Leya-Soul of Rage

Eko-Soul of trickery

Keli-Soul of kindness

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Ha ha ha. The Mod Squad has everything I believe in,except for 3.14 pie.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar 633dc58fa3

graycrow34

plz join my clan there called the farrider cclan

• Posted at:

As the sky darkened and lights flashed in my eyes,in the the gloom i saw the blue eyes of the fox.

Thumbnail avatar

autumnsky38

Peril has come and evil has risen! A small group of brave souls dare defy the inevitable and attempt to set things right. Charging bravely into a battle with hastily donned armour and little battle experience, the only thing that stands strong is their friendship. As one team force, they begin the adventure of the ages.

They are:

Anyone who has ever yearned for a freer world and has a brave and adventurous spirit aka they are all the wonderful people who put up with me and are my friends! Of course, it's not just friends---it had to start somewhere. We aren't hindered by normal boundaries, because we take each person's unique talent and cover our faults. When we come together, we come out stronger and more unified than ever before. So, this saving the world of Eura thing; isn't that impossible? Impossible? No. Difficult? Yes. 100% worth it? Absolutely. Join the adventure! [even more]

• Posted at:

Hope  | Hopeless

HappyHapless 

Care  | Careless

FaithFaithless

Fear  | Fearless

Always your friend, Avril. Remember Mimi. I love you two so much, and now I miss you even more. 

Sometimes a little less can be a little more. 

Thumbnail avatar 19f00e315d

fogdragon65

breeze clan stared as a small group that lived on a cloud breeze clan was called the tribe of the clouds. two other clans tryed to steal our cloud breeze clan won the battle and we got the sky and wind. when there were more clans it changed to breeze. our mission is to keep the sky safe  

• Posted at:

~REY~

The

Jedi

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Renegade

Nightfury

BYU Cougar

#InfinityWarPartII