Who's your fav Animal Jam Alpha?

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

This animal Jam role play (based off of the animal jam game) is a little diferent here's the back story:

The alpha's of Jamaa long sice past had kept the land of Jamaa safe in their day. The days were the Phantoms lurked around every corner trying to invade the peaceful animal land. The Phantoms had long sinced been defeated and the animals continued to live in harmony in the land of Jamaa. But, then word spread through the land; the phantoms were returning. Now six young jammers will descover that each one of them is the decendent of one of the alphas and they mus work to gether to stop the Phantoms as their ancestors had before them.

Now that dosne't mean this roleplay has only six spots. It just means only six of us can have an Alpha ancestor. The Alphas are: Sir Gilbert the tiger (warrior), Cosmo the Koala (healer), Greely the wolf (spy), Graham the monkey (Inventor), Peck the bunny (artist/record keeper), and Liza the panda (guide/leader).

If you want to join fill out the following form, but note if you want to be an alpha decendent you must put why you would be a good choice. (obviously more than one person will probably want to be the decedent of a certain alpha). I'll decide who gets the spot.  You may try for any alpha but Greely (sorry but my character is his decendent)

The form:

Name:

Animal (if you are aiming for the spot of an alpha decendent your character must be the same animal as the alpha):

Appearence:

Apha Ancestor (if you are trying fro the spot of an alpha decendent):

Here's my character:

Name: Mythical Cleverwarrior

Animal: Wolf

Apperence: Dark brown and tan with black lightingbolt patern, wears: sword strapped to back, leg armor, spiked collar, green with dark blue gem tail armor, her eyes are a dark blue

Alpha Ancestor: Greely

Also diferent alphas (and their decendents) have diferent abilities, here are the abilities of certain alphas:

Sir Glibert: super strength, extrodinary jumping height, hardly ever injured

Greely: hardly makes a sound when moving, blends in well with any suroundings, excelent at hiding

Cosmos: can heal wounds, speak to plants, and make plants grow

Liza: excelten at leading, can convince almost anyone to do anything (only for a good cause),

Graham: can fix almost any machine, and can always tell a great story (good for distractions)

Peck: excelent reader and writer, can paint a picture that can turn into a portal,    

Sorry for such a looong intro.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

There's a reason why friend rhymes with defend.

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitturquoise42

PECK!!!!PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECKKKKKKKKK!!! ME WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I really love Peck if you haven't noticed. 

Name: Lucky Fastbunny

Animal: Bunny

Appearence: Blue with pink ears and secret color swirl, Wears blue Jamaaladay scarf, blue earmuffs, rare snowflake cape, blue snowflake boots. 

Apha Ancestor:PECK!!!!!!! I love her and I am VERY artistic, I paint on everything.

• Posted at:

nnnnnnnnn

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Yeah that intro is LLLLLOOONNNNGGGG sorry every one.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar 1513e6fbea

ambersnow38

Name: Fern Icystone

Animal: Koala

Appearence: Light green with turquoise swirly pattern.

Apha Ancestor: Cosmo

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

I no like AJ no more.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar

darkpanther22

Can I use alphas from the Mystery imporium? If not I can pick one from the list.

Name:Miss cool girl

Animal :Deer

Appearence:  Black top and purple bottom coat.wears purple combat books, rare blue & purple baseball hat, arrows with a gold chain.

Apha Ancestor: Sigurd.(Deer)

-KT

• Posted at:

Writer Reader FanGirl

Its time to begin isnt? I get a little bit, Bigger but then I"ll admit. I'm just the same as I was.Now don't you understand. That..

I'm never changing who I am!

Thumbnail avatar

blizzardbear130

Name: Lucky Vinemonkey

Animal: Monkey

Appearence: Gray, dark blue patches

Alpha ancestor: Graham.

Why I would be a Good Choice: I have a few ideas for inventions... And I just like inventing things.

• Posted at:

My patronus is a TARDIS. 

Life gives you pink lemons and you say "Is this some sort of joke?"

-Credit to Rabit

#TanenTheDementor #Prankbiter

Remember Spencer 9/24/14

Thumbnail avatar

griffinartemis84

Name:FairyCutelily

Animal:Fox

Appearence:Light blue fur with Pink leaves as Patterns wears:Wind armor gunatlets purple head phones and deisgner skirt

Alpha:Ameilia the fox alpha
and heres what her position thingy is she was a spy like greely but went into there hideouts more because she was small

• Posted at:

Child of Hades

Every Rose has THORNS

mirror

ɹoɹɹ!ɯ

Sarahstargarden

GO TO SLEEP GAEA

Lifes Like A Ocean The Only Way To Get Through Is To Dive  In-Me

#BRINGBLIZBACK

#PrayforRuby

Nerd

EXTERMINATE!

#SaveAvril

SAMBLIVESON

I am Griffin a proud SAMBER

Thumbnail avatar

silverdragon668

Name: Admiral Spookymoon

Animal: Tiger

Appearence: brown main color white extra color, light red stripes, purplish fox hat, green sword, green elf armor, white moon necklace

Alpha ancestor: Sir Gilbert

you forgot the fox btw but I don't think she is a main anyway. 

• Posted at:

I am the box full of ideas

ravenclaw the wise

Forbidden clan WILL rise!

I am a GREENCLOAK!

Have the power of Wings Of Fire!

Swim Like A Girl!

Earth To Echo

Sometimes Friendship is the Greatest Adventure

RP at /88907

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Okay lucky fast bunny, Peck's decendent

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Okay Fern icystone. Cosmo's decedent

(cool name btw)

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

okay lucky vinemonkey, Grham's decedent.

can't wait to see what inventions you come up with in the role play

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Okay admiral Spookymoon, decedent of Sir Gilbert.

I'm only going by the six original Alphas I know there are other but I don't know them. None the less if someone wants to be a decendent of one of those other Alphas they can be, but only the six original have the special powers

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

I'm going by the six original alphas,

but  you can be the decedent of Sigurd.

Though only the six original alphas have the powers.. (Because I don't know all the others and I can't tell what their powers are/would be)

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Well, as mentioned in like two other posts now, I only know the original six, but if you want to be the decedet of Ameilia, then okay.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Okay it looks like we have enough to start the POVs though we still need someone to be the decedent of Liza the Panda Alpha.

Anyway here's the first POV

Mythical's POV

I walked silently in the shadows of Sarepia Forest. There were two jammers dancing around the fire pit in the middle of the forest. In the distance was the sound of a water fall, and the sound of a flowing river. The two jammers left and I came out into the open. Again my skills had proven useful. I wanted to be here alone.

Years ago the Phantoms had tried to invade this peaceful land known as Jamaa; the Alphas, chossen by Mira the mother of Jamaa, had defended Jamaa and defeated the Phantoms. But the word was the Phantoms were returing. And the Alpha's had long ago passed to join the spirit of Mira.

I was here to practice. Should the Phantoms return I would be ready. Suddenly in a eruption of flames a spirit of a blue herin (the type of bird, I think I spelled it wrong) appeared.

Mira.

"Mythical Cleverwarrior," She said in a vocie as sweet and gentle as a summer breeze,

I stood there for a moment then I responded, "Yes?"

"You are the decedent of the wolf alpha Greely. With the return of the Phantoms near you must team up with the other Alpha decendents and save Jamaa. Do you accept this quest?"

The decendent of Greely? How could that be??? Looked at Mira and I said, "I accept this quest you have given me."

"Go to the abandoned cap of the Alpha's. You will find the path in the lost temple of Zois. Go now, time is scarce,"

With that she vanished.

I stood in the abandoned camp. A monkey, a bunny, a tiger, a deer, a fox, and a koala walked into the camp.

A fox and a deer? oh yes the other alphas. I admit I only knew the original six, I would proabaly learn about the others during the course of this adventure. But I did notice a panda was missing. So where was Liza's decendent?

"m'name is Mythical Cleverwarrior, I am the decendent of Greely,"  I said.

Feel free to jump in at anytime everyone! 

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar d1f3d74ed7

silvercat309

Moony Fancybunny

Bunny

Black with purple moons and black determined eyes, is female

Peck

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Thumbnail avatar

griffinartemis84

Fairy's POV

I sighed waiting for the other Alphas I knew I was A decendent for a while and knew that Ameila actually helped in the battle a whole lot then others "I am MythicalCleverwarrior

• Posted at:

Child of Hades

Every Rose has THORNS

mirror

ɹoɹɹ!ɯ

Sarahstargarden

GO TO SLEEP GAEA

#BRINGBLIZBACK

#PrayforRuby

Nerd

EXTERMINATE!

#SaveAvril

SAMBLIVESON

Thumbnail avatar

griffinartemis84

I watched as the wolf introduced herself I knew that Ameilia was trained by Greely as a spy and could sneak into the phantoms bases easier "I'm Fairy Cutelily pleased to meet you"I said "I'm Lucky Fastbunny"The bunny said exitedly bouncing around "My names Fern IcyStone"The Koala said we introduced ourselves I knew and was friends with lucky cool girl (I actually am on aj) "Who will lead us?"Mythical said "We should just do things the Alphas would like Mythical and Fairy could spy and Admiral could be the battle leader" "Wait we all need weapons"Fern said "I got that covered"I said "I have a crossbow,bow and slingshot i prefure My bow" I said slinging it over my shoulder "Don't worry I think we got some"Lucky said pointing to A chest in the corner "Anyway we should start it now"Lucky Coolgirl said "Ok Myth shall we?"I said taking off into the woods

• Posted at:

Child of Hades

Every Rose has THORNS

mirror

ɹoɹɹ!ɯ

Sarahstargarden

GO TO SLEEP GAEA

#BRINGBLIZBACK

#PrayforRuby

Nerd

EXTERMINATE!

#SaveAvril

SAMBLIVESON

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitturquoise42

Lucky's POV:

The art studio was empty. It usually was. But I didn't mind. There was no one to distract me from drawing. But right now I didn't know what to paint. One of the alphas? I had a teacher who made me memorize all the alphas, not just the main 6. I dabbed a paintbrush and simply started painting. It was as if the paintbrush had taken over me. I looked at what I had painted. A blue heron, that must mean I painted Mira! Suddenly the painting seemed to come to life. 

"Lucky Fastbunny," Mira said in so smooth a voice, I could paint it. Well, I can paint pretty much anything. 

"Ummm... Yes?" I responded without knowing I had said the umm. 

"You are Peck's decendent," Mira started. 

"Huh, no wonder I'm so artistic," I interupted. 

"The phantoms are returning, and you and the other decendents need to stop them. Do you accept?" 

"Ummm... Sure, why not?" I reponded uneasily. 

"Good. Go to the abandoned camp of the alphas. Find the path in the lost temple of Zios. Go now," Mira said as she faded back into the canvas. 

I hopped as fast as I could. It took me a little bit to find the path, but when I found the camp, there was a wolf standing there. He must be Greely's decendent. Soon, Cosmo's, Graham's, Sir Gilbert's, Sigurd's and Amelia's decendent walked in. 

To be continued...

• Posted at:

nnnnnnnnn

Thumbnail avatar

griffinartemis84

"Wait up"Mythical said "Wind waits for no one"I didn't know Amelias power but I figured out it had something to do with wind in a few moments we were in the phantoms base "They dont talk so we need some kind of evidence like a scroll"Mythical said "I can get that done"I said taking off my wind armor and headphones and snuck in a hole into the base

• Posted at:

Child of Hades

Every Rose has THORNS

mirror

ɹoɹɹ!ɯ

Sarahstargarden

GO TO SLEEP GAEA

#BRINGBLIZBACK

#PrayforRuby

Nerd

EXTERMINATE!

#SaveAvril

SAMBLIVESON

Thumbnail avatar

blizzardbear130

Peck's descendent has the same name as my character... Should I change my name or something?

• Posted at:

My patronus is a TARDIS. 

-Credit to Rabit

Remember Spencer 9/24/14

Thumbnail avatar 7e7e716839

catdragon2259

AWESOME!!!

Name:Infinity Articspirit

Animal: Bunny

Appearence: Light Grey with Ice-Blue spots, good with a Bow and Arrows but usually wearing a Epic Wonders skirt

Apha Ancestor: Peck

I know Peck is in my blood. My art has been known to do amazing things paired with a story... 

At the Bunnies Only Party, when jumping on the drum, I saw a flash. Then Peck, followed by another flash. I have a strange mark on my right paw and when I draw with that paw (I always do) my drawings sometimes come to life. (The first one that came alive was a flowerpot with many flowers in it. I now draw many inanimate objects for this reason.) I have had The Decendent's Dream, though. It was me, in a familiar art room in Coral Canyons with a larger, purple bunny. We were drawing the same thing, she drew half and I drew the other half. It was Greeley's Inferno. And then we were able to see what happned to Greeley... But then I woke, feeling creative and artistic... I have an urge to draw something living. Like a bunny or a puppy or something. I resist as best  I can to avoid unwanted attention... 

• Posted at:

f Timpani Harashi f

God LOVES you!

~ Zapdos guards our hearts as we follow our instincts. GO MEME TEAM INSTINCT!!

#StopAnimalAbuse

Master Hand Crazy Hand Meta Knight Yoshi Edgeworth Phoenix Kamek N Redfeather Novake Seven

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Mythical POV

I personally thought we should have waited for Lisa's decedent but I'm sure a decedent of the panda alpha could find us. I watched the fox disappear into the base. I was getting in another way. I saw Phantom watchers up ahead.  I could not be seen by them. Just beyond I saw the lever to turn them off. Creeping forward I snuck past their beams. I pulled the lever. I was making my way toward the entrance when I saw something that interested me greatly, boom seeds. These things would be useful. I grabbed three and crept through the bars of the tower's entrance.

I stuck to the shadows not knowing whom was guiding me as I made my way down the dark hall. I slipped down a side hall when I heard someone coming. A Fox. I joined Amelia's descendent.

"Any idea who we're looking for?"

"My guess would be Graham," I replied quietly.

Sure enough we found the sell with the monkey alpha.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar 03d3f8a760

catcrow29

I play Animal Jam and i have to disagree with you the Alphas don't have special powers and there are more Alphas than what you listed (different Alpha for each animal).Oh and there no such thing as Alpha desandant.

P.S.

DECENDANT isn't a word, it's DESANDENT

• Posted at:

RAVENCLAW: Harry Potter

DAUGHTER OF ATHENA: Percy Jackson

RIVERCLAN: Warriors

ELF: Lord of the Rings

JEDI MASTER: Star Wars

LEADER OF RACCOON CLAN (PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!!!)

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitturquoise42

We could just refer to Lucky Fast and Lucky (insert Graham's decendent's first part of last name here). Or we could do your last name and Fastbunny. Or the bunny and dat monkey. Or we could give ourselves nicknames, like mine being Artsy. Or...

• Posted at:

nnnnnnnnn

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitturquoise42

We could give ourselves nicknames.

• Posted at:

nnnnnnnnn

Thumbnail avatar

dragonheart240

Name: Little Peachypanda

Animal:Panda

Appearance:Black and white(just like a normal panda should) with no pattern, wears: rare scary cat hat, blue jammaliday scarf and a turquoise ring. Her eyes are a dark blue

Alpha Ancestor:Liza

I have a friendly personality to others around me :)

if no one's gonna be Liza's decendant, then I will

• Posted at:

~ Pokemon Trainer ~

Friend Code for 3DS: 1950 8517 7715

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are awesome!!!!

best eeveelution is Umbreon!

best legendary is lugia!

pokemon is the best game EVER!

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Name:Juniper Arcticspirit

Animal:eagle

Appearance:dark brown with glitch blue swirls,teal eyes

Alpha Ancestor:Marco

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar

lightninghorse110

Can I please be the descendent of Greely? I love him so much, he's totally AWESOMESAUCE!

Thx for considering! -Lightning

• Posted at:

Happiness is like a butterfly

Always in flight,

Out of reach.

If you focus on good things,

And stay cheerful,

That butterfly

Might just come,

And land on your nose.

Thumbnail avatar

griffinartemis84

"Grahm"I called "Yes?"He answered "I'm Mythical descendent of Greely and this is Fairy descendent of Ameilia"Mythical added "Ah Greely he could never fit in he stayed in the shadows and Ameilia was trained by the best"The monkey said "How do we get you out of here"I asked "We could use boomseeds"Mythical said "No they would be to loud"Grahm ssaid "The key to my cell is further in a room down the hall"He said "Im sure 2 of our best sneaks could get it" "Ok"I said taking off with Mythical

• Posted at:

Child of Hades

Every Rose has THORNS

mirror

ɹoɹɹ!ɯ

Sarahstargarden

GO TO SLEEP GAEA

#BRINGBLIZBACK

#PrayforRuby

Nerd

EXTERMINATE!

#SaveAvril

SAMBLIVESON

Thumbnail avatar 7e7e716839

catdragon2259

I am dissapointed that someone already took Peck, and she is the one most like me. So I guess Lisa is my only choice here... But I dont have a panda and I dont take too much interest in the online animal since its animations are wierd to me and most pandas on the site either are trollers or scammers (trust me, I have bad experience with Pandas) So I want to be in this but have no idea which Alpha Decendant I will be since everyone took the good ones... If I have no place in this I will post no more comments here to avoid trouble or disruptions. If there is a resoultion please respond, but as of now I will wait. Thank you for reading this...

• Posted at:

f Timpani Harashi f

God LOVES you!

~ Zapdos guards our hearts as we follow our instincts. GO MEME TEAM INSTINCT!!

#StopAnimalAbuse

Master Hand Crazy Hand Meta Knight Yoshi Edgeworth Phoenix Kamek N Redfeather Novake Seven

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Wow, all of the Alphas have votes on the poll except Lisa. Dose no one like the Panda Alpha????

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar 685932593d

wolflynx460

Hi, here's me I'm...

Name: Admiral Icystar (leader of Oakclan in lexibug6204's den btw's)

Appearance: 1st color:

• Posted at:

My official nickname shall be Poison Ivand nothing else.  Well, you can also call me Blu.

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

"When life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them at somebody"

It's kinda fun to do the impossible. ~Walt Disney

Thumbnail avatar 685932593d

wolflynx460

Hi, here's me I'm...

Name: Admiral Icystar (leader of Oakclan in lexibug6204's den btw's)

Appearance: 1st color:light grey; 2nd color:tan; 3rd color: is a pattern, 3rd pattern from the no pattern one, soft blue; Rare dark blue foxhat, rare freedom bands, white jamaaliday bow, unrare grey spike, light blue tail armor; white nametag with a paw; member; username: lexibug6204

Alpha ancestor: Greely, of course. Wolves are my favorite animals in the world, I did my science fair project on them. I'd really look forward to him, he's my god. He's a hero too I love how he looks.

• Posted at:

My official nickname shall be Poison Ivand nothing else.  Well, you can also call me Blu.

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

"When life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them at somebody"

It's kinda fun to do the impossible. ~Walt Disney

Thumbnail avatar

griffinartemis84

Catcrow@thanks captain obvious

• Posted at:

Child of Hades

Every Rose has THORNS

mirror

ɹoɹɹ!ɯ

Sarahstargarden

GO TO SLEEP GAEA

#BRINGBLIZBACK

#PrayforRuby

Nerd

EXTERMINATE!

#SaveAvril

SAMBLIVESON

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

about the spelling, tell that to my spell check.. seriously sometimes that spell check messes me up! wait okay I'm looking up both words in my word doc dictionary hang on.... nope it's DESCENDENT  though sometime I ignore the spell check and leave it as what ever it is (the reason why decendent is often in my posts)

also to address the whole alpha descendent thing, I know, but for the purpose of this role play there is. It's just so it isn't the same old thing. If you disagree that's alright, you don't have to join if you don't want to.   

As for the powers, your right they don't have powers, the powers are just to add a little extra to the RP. and for the Alpha's I didn't list, I don't know all the other ones. The only one I know that isn't one of the main six is Amelia the fox (Think the name was spelled wrong...). And also in response to a few others with questions to be answered.

Well I guess I could increase the number from 1 to 2. So your both welcome to be a decedent of Peck or Greely depending on which one of you is reading this. I understand about not having a panda. Though the scammers I've encountered (which is like 2) were wolves. but seriously dose no one like Liza? I mean it's understandable, Liza isn't my favorite either.    

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

okay I take back what I said in my last two posts about Liza.

Okay little PeacyPanda, you are a welcome addition to the team.

As is every one who has joined no matter their alpha ancestor.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Mythical POV

I told the fox to wait. Phantoms were up ahead. If need be I had my sword, but I though I could get the key. I stayed in the shadows going around the phantoms short field of vision. You'd think with an eye like that they'd be able to see better. I grabbed the key and made my way back to safety. "Free Graham, I'll continue on."

I was on the second level now. Walking by a seemingly empty cage when I heard a deep, gentle (though at first frightening) voice, "What are you doing here? This is no place for Jammers."

I saw the majestic tiger alpha. "My name is Mythical, descendent of Greely,"

"If your a descendent of Greely then I think your off a few levels, Greely's on the sixth level." Sir Gilbert said. He and Greely were opposites so it made sense he'd react like that.

"My mission, and the mission of the other alpha descendants brave enough to come here is to free all alphas," I replied. Honestly I actually respected Sir Gilbert. I'd heard the tales of what he'd done, and I was impressed. Even if he and my ancestor were opposites.

"The key to my cell is down the hall, it is across a pool of very dangerous goo. Do be careful," Sir Gilbert said.

I nodded and continued on. I saw the pool of green goo. I didn't want to know what would happen if I stepped in it. I saw a series of bricks, barely big enough for even one of my paws to fit on in the goo. They'd do doubt sink in the moment I'd put my wait on them. So instead I looked to the wall. Perfect, just enough holes in it to climb around.

I freed Sir Gilbert from his cell.

Okay every one feel free to jump in!      

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

blizzardbear130

Maybe we could be called by the first part of our last name. You would be Fast and I would be Vine.

• Posted at:

My patronus is a TARDIS. 

-Credit to Rabit

Remember Spencer 9/24/14

1 ,