Anubis: ZeusPoseidon129

Sadie: ZeusPoseidon129

Zia: ArtemisMoonlight94

Carter: JadeFire62

Walt: (as soon as we find one!)

Chapter One

Anubis

The Singing Dead?

I was walking around graveyards, just an average day, right? Well, not for long. You see, Sadie Kane crept in to my thoughts and I was beginning to wonder why I'd thought about her so often lately. I was supposed to be happy in a graveyard! This was the opposite of happy, this was...this was...this was that weird feeling I get when I see her. Like I know she's going to be sarcastic and rude with me but I just can't wait to see her. Why was I feeling that way now? Was I going to see her again soon?

But no, thinking of Sadie wasn't the only weird thing going on. I started to hear a sort of humming sound and it began to get louder and louder until it was like someone was humming in to my ears. It sounds a lot less annoying than it is. I turned around, expecting to see someone, but instead, I could barely manage to see dark shadows evaporating as my hand made contact with the cold vapor.

"Who's there?" I asked, beginning to feel nervous.

Ok, I know it might sound ridiculous to be an immortal god and be scared, but that wasn't what I was feeling. I was terrified. I couldn't see anymore shadows now, but when I turned around again, the humming started up again and I began to feel dizzy. I didn't turn yet. I wanted to see if more shadows appeared when I was turned away longer.

But the humming got so loud that it hurt my ears. I covered my ears and bent over, though I wasn't sure how that would help. Then I simply turned around. And what I saw terrified me.

The humming had stopped, but the shadows were taking longer to disappear. There were shadowy figures floating all around me. Some of them were sticking halfway out of graves and I wanted to run out screaming. But to be honest, I couldn't do that. Not only would I look foolish, I would be running through the ghouls.

"Who--who are you?" I asked.

The ghosts didn't move, they didn't speak. They just slowly started to vaporize again. "Who are you?" I asked again, this time not letting my fear show. They had to answer me. I was the god of the dead. I would make them talk.

I slowly approached a grave, one that had a ghould floating above it. I wasn't sure if this was a good idea, and what I saw would probably terrify me.  I pointed at the ground and it opened slowly, revealing a coffin. I lifted up the top of the coffin and inside was...nothing. But that was what scared me.

When I shouted, I probably shrieked like a little girl, but I honestly didn't care.

But the humming had started up again and when I turned back around, it got louder. The ghosts were all around me, skeletal ghouls that looked a bit like zombies that went through a blender. I really wanted to run and scream now, but when I tried to leave, I found myself unable to. What was happening to me? My powers weren't working. Nothing was happening. The humming got louder, and louder, and louder until-well, I'm not sure what happened, since I think I passed out for a few minutes.
When I woke up, I was lying on the floor in a cold sweat. Osiris was sitting on his throne, looking down at me. He looked concerned, so that was good. At least he cared. And what I found confusing was that there was a coffin sized hole in the floor. Had I done that? How could that have even happened?

"Where--what happened?" I asked, sitting up. I put my hand to my head, which was pounding.

"The dead are rising again, trying to go back to the living world. They will become zombies under Setna's reign. He is going to try to overthrow the Duat and take over, destroying the gods." Osiris explained.

I scrambled to my feet, "Wh-why wasn't I able to leave?"

"That was because you didn't really leave. Setna has been manipulating the Duat, or at least, trying to. He's been trying to show the gods what he's capable of, but he was only able to show you what was happening for a short time before his powers overwhelmed you and you blacked out. You were here the whole time."

So I was terrified and looked ridiculously foolish, like an afraid little boy, I was in front of Osiris the whole time. The father of the girl that I think I like...whoa, I was a moron.

I looked down, unable to meet Osiris's eyes. "So what do we do?"

"He will try to do it to you again, and again until he destroys you from the inside. The Duat isn't safe for you anymore. You need to leave."

"But I can't!" I protested, "I have nowhere else to go!"

"There is a way," Osiris scowled, "I do not like it, but you will be able to roam the mortal world as one of them, you will simply be a mortal. Your powers as the god of the dead will be weak, and they may not work at all, I am not sure, that's why its never been done. It's dangerous, but you might be able to handle it. Being away from the Duat for too long will weaken you, so if you can't capture Setna, you will have to come back here and he might destroy you. So I have no choice but to hope that you can defeat Setna."

I looked up at him now, "What? But I can't! That's impossible! I don't know how!"

"You remind me so much of my children sometimes," Osiris said sadly, "I miss them." I wasn't sure if I liked that so much. "But I have no choice, you have no choice." "I can't do it alone!" I protested again, "I don't know how!"

"Then go to Brooklyn House. Go to my children. They will help you."

Go to Brooklyn House. Go to my children.

Go to Sadie.

I hope you liked it!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Leader of Camp Half-Blood

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

Thumbnail avatar 0d01bc6cbe

catlightning72

You did good!

• Posted at:

Catlightning72, aka Kali

I like to draw and I love cats.

Avid World of Warcraft player and Twitch streamer.

Demon Hunter main. For the Alliance!!!

Thumbnail avatar 098ca575a2

zeusposeidon129

yay thanks!

If you hurry and find the Kane Chronicles RP in my posts, Walt is still available.... :)

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

zeusposeidon129

Chapter Two

Sadie

The Walking Dead. Literally.

When Anubis came to my doorstep, he looked like a terrified, sad little kid and I must admit he looked quite good. Anyway, I couldn't resist inviting him in to find out what was wrong.

I probably should go back to the beginning, as much as I wish I could just skip to Anubis...here we go. Carter and I were walking past the cemetary on our way back to Brooklyn House. It was the middle of the day and the sun was up, so I didn't understand it when I noticed something different about the cemetary. There were shadows floating above a lot of the gravestones.

"Hang on," I said, stopping Carter. "I've got to go check that out." "What?" Carter asked, but I didn't stop to answer him.

I used Ha-di to destroy the lock on the gate, while Carter stuttered protests about vandalism, exposing magic, and all sorts of other jumbled nonsense I didn't understand.

I walked up to the nearest gravestone and lifted the top, expecting to see a skeleton, a body, or perhaps an explanation for the shadows. But what I saw was much different. It was nothing. There was nothing in the coffin.

I closed the lid and hopped the fence, approaching Carter again.

"I can't believe you!" He protested. "What? It's not like I dug it up. Someone else did, all I did was open it." "But that's somebody's final resting place!" "Not that one," I kicked the gate, which made him gasp again and look at me like I was some sort of criminal. Honestly, the boy's so aggravating. I continued, "Nobody is in it." "What?" Carter nervously approached the grave and wiped dirt off the coffin. "But-but it's a marked grave! There should be a body here! Where did it go?" "Well, obviously it didn't just wander off." I grumbled.

"But-but someone must've taken it out, or never put it in, something. It can't just have gotten up and walked away." "Maybe it got tired of stuttering know-it-alls like you and wanted a better final resting place." I joked.

[Don't you argue with me Carter, you know its true. You can correct me all you want when it's your turn with the mic, but now it is my turn, and I am going to state the facts. And the facts are that you are a brat.]

Since I must've just imagined the shadows, we walked back to Brooklyn House and made our way through the day's lessons and classes. When it reached dinner time, the sun was setting and we let our younger trainees out to go play in the park for a while, chaperoned by Julian, Jaz, and a couple of the other teenage trainees.

"Do you want to come to dinner with us?" Zia asked.

I declined, since I wanted to embarrass Carter. I didn't want us to look like a couple of friends. I wanted it to look like Carter and Zia were out on a date. Why, I couldn't make fun of him for it later if I'd been there too! Then it didn't count as a date. It would've if Walt had come too...but he wouldn't be coming. He'd missed all of today's lessons because he was up in his room with a terrible stomach ache, poor boy. And not only did that stink for him, because I rather enjoyed dinners with him, even if it wasn't really a date. I was about to go up and ask him if he was feeling any better when the doorbell rang. Another trainee? We hadn't had any new ones in a couple of days and I was beginning to wonder why. So when I opened the door, I expected to see a nervous kid who had found the locker. But no. That wasn't what I found. I found a terrified god that looked so darn cute and upset that I was unable to resist staring and wondering if he'd come to visit me or just found the wrong door. Yeah, that's how much I hoped he was here to see me. But how was he here?

See, Anubis can't leave the Duat unless its a graveyard, some place of death. But Brooklyn House wasn't a place of death as far as I knew.

"A-Anubis." He wouldn't look me in the eyes. Looking at him, I felt like a total fool. I was probably all sweaty from training and he was so handsome. He wouldn't have looked out of place in a graveyard, no, but he didn't look out of place here either. Maybe that was just because I liked him, but I found the terrified expression adorable.

He pulled his leather jacket tighter around himself. "S-Sadie...I-I have a p-problem." Had he been crying? Why was he stuttering. I invited him in, since gods can't come in without being given permission. Of course, he seemed...different now that he wasn't in the Duat or a place of death. He seemed more...alive. More like a normal kid.

Was it because I'd never seen him afraid before?

"Is-is Carter here?" he asked. Great, he hadn't just come for me.

"Yeah," I nodded, "CARTER!" Anubis winced at the loud noise and I muttered, "Sorry, sorry."

I led Anubis in to the lounge and the trainees that remained stared at him. "Um...can you guys leave?" I asked. I added, "Please?" So they didn't think I was just being rude.

They got up and left, all eyeing Anubis as the went.

Anubis looked down, probably embarased.

Carter and Zia came running in to the room, "What's wrong?" Carter asked.

A moment later, Walt came in the other entrance, still looking sick to his stomach. "Sadie? Are you ok?" I nodded, "Yeah, but there's a problem."

So a few moments later, we were all lounging on the couches while Anubis explained how Setna was trying to round up a bunch of the undead to be his servants.

"Whoa," I stared at him. "But that doesn't explain how you're here."

Anubis gave me an awkward look. "Your dad sent me to find Setna and stop him because he--because he's kind of trying to manipulate the Duat and kill me...so I had to leave the Duat. That's how I'm here. I'm practically mortal now, and...well...if I don't stop Setna soon, I'll have to go back to the Duat or I'll end up dead, and once I'm there, Setna will kill me."

I stared at him. The thought of Anubis being dead was unbearable.

I looked at Carter, Zia, and Walt, but I wasn't really asking their opinions.

I looked straight in to Anubis's teary eyes and said, "I'll do whatever I have to."

And he broke in to a big grin, the others completely forgotten.

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

zeusposeidon129

oh and Jaz is being made available too....lol

Chapter 3

Zia

Okay, so let's talk about Sadie. She's an amazing person, really. So is her brother. Blush. Okay, let's not get into their. But now we have to help Anubis which is totally fine with me.

"You have to collect the Shards of Setne (Which is not actually real, don't search it)." Cleo said after some careful research. Kufu nodded his baboon head.

"Where's the first one?" I asked.

"At the core of the Earth."

Chapter 4

Carter

Angry Sister, Nervous Brother

Silence came over the room at Cleo's statement. No one wanted to voice the only way to get there.

"Okay... Any ideas on how to get there?" Sadie asked, a little too cheerfully. Zia gave her a glare. I sighed.

"Sadie, we all know that the only way to get there is to go through the Duat," I said before Zia could speak up. Now Sadie gave me a glare. [And no Sadie, I'm not a brat. I just speak the truth. And don't argue, you know that's true.] Sorry, my annoying sister seems to think that- [Sadie! Stop it!] Great. Now she's trying to put dye in my hair.

"Carter, this is An-" Sadie stopped herself, but I knew what she had been going to say. Anubis. Everything was always about him... or Walt. [Shut up Sadie. You know it's true. And stop trying to put dye in my hair!]

"Anubis?" I guessed. "Why is everything always about-" Sadie cut me off.

"Shut up!" she gave me another glare. Anubis was looking back and forth between us. He looked like he was blushing- and wanting to disappear. I didn't blame him.

"Well, um," Cleo cleared her throat. "If you two are done arguing, we should make plans," she went on. Zia grasped onto it.

"Yes, we should. Now, you two are going, of course. I'll go with you as well," she said. "Now, who else do you want to take?" she asked.

"Alyssa and Jaz," I said immediately. Alyssa would be helpful under the Earth, as she practiced the path of Geb, the Earth god. And Jaz practiced healing magic, and under the Earth, well, I didn't dare think of what might happen.      "Walt," Sadie said a second after. I wasn't surprised by her choice. "And what about Bast too?" Sadie went on. Bast was the cat goddess, and our official chaperone. Zia raised her eyebrows.

"A goddess? Why her?" she asked. I knew she didn't exactly like the fact that we had communication with the gods, as it went against the House of Life. I saw Sadie's reasoning though.

"She would be able to help, since we have to go through the Duat," I replied. Anubis spoke up.

"I think you have me for that," he said. Sadie glared at him.

"You said it yourself. You can't go back to the Duat, since Setne will kill you if you do," Sadie pointed out.

"And that's exactly why I want to go. This is about me," Anubis replied.

"He has a point there," Zia said dryly. Sadie turned her glare on her.

"Stay out of this! It's none of your business!," too late, Sadie realized her mistake. [Shut up, Sadie. I'm the one with the microphone right now.] Zia raised her eyebrows again.

"Really? Then would you mind reminding me why I'm here?" she asked politely. I smothered a smile as Sadie went to reply, but couldn't find anything to say. She threw her hands up and stomped out of the room.

"Uh, I think I'll go after her," Anubis said hesitantly, and got up and left as well. Silence came over the room again. Cleo had left some time ago, which left me and Zia alone.

"Um, I think I'll go get the others," I said, getting up.

"I'll go with you," Zia stood up as well. I could feel myself blushing at the offer.

"Uh, o-okay," I stammered nervously. So we left to go get the others who would be coming.

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

zeusposeidon129

Chapter Five

Anubis

New York, A Murdering Psycho Town

Bast? Seriously? They were inviting another god down to journey into the Duat where Setna was trying to destroy the gods? What was wrong with her? But, this was Sadie we're talking about, so I don't mind so much. But there was no way that they were going in to the Duat to save me without me.

I tried to explain to Sadie that bringing Bast was a bad idea, but she wouldn't listen.

"Osiris isn't being affected by it," she said, "Dad's fine, since he didn't join you out here. And you know that if he was being affected by Setna's powers, he'd have come with you to see us. So maybe Bast will be ok too, maybe he's just going after you." I knew she had a point, since Osiris had practically said the same thing, but that didn't mean that I had to like it.

So Sadie, Carter, Zia, Walt, Alyssa, Jaz and I left Brooklyn House the next morning. Bast agreed to meet us right before we entered the Duat, and I had no problems there. I had no pleasure in seeing Bast again. I preferred Osiris, despite the fact that I'd just made a fool of myself in front of my boss.

I stared at all of the cars. I'd only got a brief glimps of them the night before and it had been getting dark, and I had been unable to see that they weren't being pulled by anything. It was downright creepy.

Sadie noticed the way I was staring at the cars and laughed at me. "This isn't sixteenth century Egypt, Anubis, try to act like you've seen the world."

I wasn't sure I could do that, but I might as well try. I didn't want Sadie to think I was a weirdo. Actually, she probably already did.....

As we were walking past the graveyard, my problems began. The humming started up again and I stopped walking. Sadie nearly slammed in to me and she scowled as if I'd tried to make her hit me. I had no pleasure in that idea. Actually, if she fell, it might be fun to laugh as I pulled her up and she called me some kind of British insult that I didn't know what meant.

"What's wrong?" Carter asked.

The humming began to get louder and I began to freak out. "How far?" "Five minutes?" Zia shrugged, "Why?"

I leaned against the gate and began to feel dizzy. The humming got louder and, stupidly, I entered the graveyard by kicking the broken lock open. Something told me Sadie was the one that had broken it in the first place. I felt better in here, except for the humming.

I pointed to the shadows that were forming, "Look!" But by the time someone had looked, the shadows had appeared again.

"There's nothing there," Carter said.

The humming got even louder and I closed the gate behind me. I wanted to get out in case I passed out again.

So we left on our way to the Duat, but my thoughts never left the graveyard. And as soon as we entered the Duat, I passed out again.

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

zeusposeidon129

Chapter Six

Zia

Great life, bad afterlife

Honestly, I couldn't blame Sadie. I had talked to her a bit after Anubis did, and she understood. But the humming noise was really weird.

Just then, a skeleton came out. "What's that?" asked Carter.

"Um...I really have no idea." Anubis said, quite embarrased.

"Hello, Anubis. Do you realize how boring it is here?" The skeleton asked. "It's super boring. You know, you're not going anywhere until I finish." He said to Sadie. She pouted.

"I had a great life. I was an international celebrity. Now here I am, in this bad afterlife. Hey, Anubis? Do you know anyway I could go back living?"

Anubis shook his head. "It's impossible."

"Well then," He sighed. "I guess I'll have to slit your throats."

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

zeusposeidon129

Chapter Seven

Sadie

Skeleton Revolution

Why now? We'd been doing so well! Anubis had only passed out once! And now this guy comes and tells us he's going to kill us? What kind of welcoming in to the Duat is that?

The skeleton man pulled out a wicked sharp knife and Carter, Zia, Jaz, Alyssa and I pulled out our wands and staffs. Walt didn't use anything but his amulets ever, so it was no surprise that he didn't get his wand and staff.

The skeleton lunged at us, and Zia used a spell I'd only seen her use once before. The Ribbons of Hathor.

A few moments later, the skeleton was tied in ribbons and Zia looked like she wanted to pass out. "How do we kill someone that's already in the Duat?" I asked. Anubis shrugged, "I've never done this before, this is all new to me." Hard to imagine the god of the dead being so useless.

"Leave him," Carter said, "The skeleton man will remain tied here until we've gotten away."

Anubis leaned against the wall and groaned, "Oh...not now..." "What is it?" Alyssa asked. "Is it Setna again?" Jaz asked.

But Anubis didn't answer. He covered his ears and bent over, yelling something I couldn't hear.

And that distraction stopped Zia from focusing. The skeleton lunged at us again. When we noticed his freedom, from some of the bonds, he was already running at us. The skeleton's knife gleamed and I prepaired myself for the worst. I couldn't think of any spells. Nothing.

Just before the knife stabbing through Anubis, who was defenseless, the blade disintegrated. "ENOUGH!" Osiris roared, appearing a few yards behind the skeleton.

"Dad!" Carter cried. I could tell both of us were going to run to him, but for some reason, his expression stopped us from going.

Anubis, who'd fallen to his knees, was pulled out of the vision Setna was giving him, probably just before he passed out. He seemed to notice Osiris and he looked down.

"Lord." He muttered.

But Osiris's voice was cold and mean. Anubis flinched when he spoke. "How could you bring my children in to the Duat? It is dangerous!"

Anubis flinched again and I couldn't resist thinking it was cute. "I'm sorry, lord Osiris, really, but I-" "No excuses," Osiris snapped.

Anubis looked down again and he flinched as Osiris hurled a ball of fire at the floor next to Anubis.

With every word Osiris spoke next, Anubis flinched, when Osiris finished, he looked like he was going to cry. "How could you bring my children here? I ordered you to the mortal world to be safe and capture Setna!"

If Osiris noticed the constant flinching, he didn't show it. This was too much.

"Dad!" I yelled, running up to him. "It's only dangerous for Anubis, he seems to be the only one that Setna is targetting. Maybe if Anubis is dead, then all of the dead will be able to leave. The shadows vanished when Anubis noticed them, so that means the dead can't rise if he spots them, because he can send them back. You can't just lecture him like some child, he's a god! He can handle this!" "He is a child!" Osiris yelled, "He's endangering himself and the entire world by staying here, and he will leave the Duat at once or it'll be the worse for him." Anubis looked away from Osiris, and I could see that he was crying.

I left my father and knelt next to Anubis. "It's ok," I whispered, "Osiris just doesn't want you hurt."

I knew that Osiris cared about Anubis a lot, but I didn't understand why Osiris was shouting at us all like he didn't know us.

"It's not ok," Anubis whispered, tears beginning to run down his face. "I shouldn't have brought you here, and I shouldn't have come. He's right."

"No he isn't," I said, standing up. "He's wrong!" The last part was directed to my father.

Osiris and Carter stared at me as if they had no idea what language I was speaking. "Sadie, what are you talking about?" "You can't just shout at him like he's some little kid that disobeyed the rules! Doing this is the only way to stop Setna, and we all volunteered for this, because we wanted to help him. You know what might happen if the dead rise, dad? You'll never see mum again. Do you want that, or do you want us to try to save her? Anubis can handle it. He'll be sick and weak in the mortal world and he'll be mentally messed up down here. He's never going to be safe!" But dad wasn't paying attention. He was constantly mouthing, "Ruby."

I smiled faintly at the thought of my mother. "We have no choice dad, we have to." "Fine," Osiris said at last, "But if he starts going insane..." "I won't Anubis said quietly, "I'll make sure I don't." Osiris looked at Anubis the way he might look at a son.

[Jealous, Carter? I thought so. And you should be! Ha! A man with one son has a favorite son, and it isn't his son. Ha!]

"Be careful," Osiris said. But he wasn't looking at me or Carter. He was still looking at Anubis.

I have to admit that I was rather jealous at this, since as soon as he finished speaking, he vanished and Anubis stood, wiping tears off his face. "We should keep moving," he said quickly.

So we did, but I could tell Carter and I were thinking the same thing. Why had Osiris practically ignored us, but been so focused on Anubis?

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

Thumbnail avatar 1a4d747303

dancebutterfly4

I LOVE the kane croncals and anything by rick riorden!

• Posted at:

Oh 

dancebutterfly4

May I do a chapter? Thanks!

• Posted at:

Oh 

Thumbnail avatar

jadefire62

Walt and Jaz are the only ones available! Better hurry up and claim one if you want to write this with us, Dancebutterfly4! Oh, and I'm writing Carter, by the way.

• Posted at:

Jade

Proud Slytherin

Ann

JadePhoenBranSkyRobinSamIzMarAshWolfLizJenJamesDes

GrayWenCarlaLuLisMestESStingLecRogueFroRuf

HarElMus

JNPRMerc

SandiRavHebTsuKaiSäde

Opal

#TanenTheDementor

#MoreRoomInSigs

zeusposeidon129

DanceButterfly

If you want to be Walt or Jaz go ahead and go in to my posts and the Kane Chronicles RP. :)

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

zeusposeidon129

bump

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

zeusposeidon129

bump

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

dancebutterfly4

ok, I well do Jaz.

• Posted at:

Oh 

zeusposeidon129

lol oops just went to the actual RP page LOL oops. Once JadeFire62(Carter) posts on the Kane Chronicles RP actual main page, you can do the next chapter :) thx (ignore my other post on KaneChroniclesRP main page lol I hadn't seen this yet

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

zeusposeidon129

bump

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

dancebutterfly4

ok!

• Posted at:

Oh 

zeusposeidon129

bump

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

zeusposeidon129

ANNOUNCEMENT! DanceButterfly4 (hope I got that right) is going to be writing chapters for Jaz

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

dancebutterfly4

perfect!

• Posted at:

Oh 

Thumbnail avatar

selkieisis10

Amazing

• Posted at:

" There is a reason that we were born with brains in our heads and not rocks." Brom from Inheritance

My real spirit animal is-

Me the sparrow!

NO! Me the deer!

Stop fighting!

Then decide!

Yeah! Pick me!

*Facepalm

Selkieisis10

Take on the world

dancebutterfly4

thanks