Have you heard of Entity 303 before reading this?

Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

Today I heard about some kind of thing called Entity 303. The story goes that Notch fired a Mojang worker and so he hacked into Minecraft seeking revenge. He's destroyed and erased many people's worlds. This is much worse than Herobrine. People are now even saying that Herobrine is good, just a victum. They say Herobrine is trying to stop Entity 303 or protect us from it. This is all I know. Look up "minecraft entity 303" on YouTube and you'll find many videos about this. If you have any other information about Entity 303, inform me down below. I would really like to know, since one day I plan to play Minecraft and want to be ready in case he's still around at that time. If this is actually a myth or if some of the facts I was told wasn't true, please tell me. Nobody likes to tell me all the cool stuff and then I miss out on great things. :(  Thank you, and be safe. You could be next.

-BrownWolf123

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

CALLUZFCBPTPJEIBKSKKNBAMKS

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkSAIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICESCPMMNY

Thumbnail avatar b7940a81c5

pizzawolf112

Yea herobrine probly has enough diamonds to destroy him if he really is good i am making a army called alpha wolves fighting wolves to help in crafter in grave danger we will protect ps is he doing it to all versons including pe

• Posted at:

Idk what to put on here 

Thumbnail avatar

cerberushorse19

I want to play mine craft so bad! He seems really bad!!!

• Posted at:

From the ashes a fire shall be woken...

A light from the darkness shall sping...

Renewed shall be blade that is broken...

The crownless again shall be king.

"I will not hide, while other fight our battles for US!" -Kili, The Battle of the Five Armies

brownwolf123

PizzaWolf112-I don't have any idea about what versions. I only just heard about it. I first saw something about it when I was in the Discussion page on SkyDoesMinecraft's channel just a few hours ago, looking for answers on why he went from 10M subs to back to 9M (YouTube deleted inactive channels, BTW). I accidentally bumped into a conversation about Entity 303, and that's where I learned about it. Looking for more information, I looked it up on YouTube and found a video that explained his dreadful plan. It didn't really explain what versions he was attacking, but it did give some tips on how to make sure he doesn't attack your worlds. But when reading the conversation, I did find something......

This is what the user "TheCodedProgram Gaming, Nature, Tutorials, and More!" said:

"Adam, are you aware of Entity 303? A fired employee of Mojang has recently stated the infection of the future of Minecraft. He's saying that Entity 303 is ten to twenty times worse than Herobrine. Is he saying that Herobrine has been alive all these years and he just never saw us? I've noticed that Herobrine sightings have been more rapid. He doesn't know how to communicate. The only word he commonly uses is 'hjalp' which means help in Swedish. This makes sense, due to the fact that Minecraft origins were of course in Sweden. Herobrine has and never was evil. Nowhere in the original sighting of Herobrine did he ever say he attacked. He needs our help. Every video one of you viewers see of him 'attacking' is fake. Please spread the word. 'He's looking out for you. Trying to warn you of the dangers you can't see.'"

Does this mean that Herobrine never was evil, like this guy said? Is he going to help us fight Entity 303? But more importantly, who IS Herobrine really? How come Notch has denied there being a Herobrine, but one of his ex employees says there was a Herobrine? Later on in the conversation, the same guy says:

"I have never seen Herobrine, but Entity 303 only appears due to Herobrine, so Herobrine has been in my game. Entity 303 destroys everything. He is 5623x more powerful than Herobrine!"

"Only us, Sky, Swimmingbird, and another guy knows. Lets keep it that way, so it isn't viral for the love of Minecraft."

These two posts were his latest posts on this conversation. I'm just surprised that I haven't seen anyone on the SA forums talk about Entity 303, since they are plenty of Minecraft lovers here. Hopefully, Entity 303 can be stopped, and we can learn more about the mysterious player called "Herobrine" and his real intentions. Spread the word. We must stop Entity 303, or Minecraft will never be the same again. And yet even if we do, it still won't be the same. I'm BrownWolf123, and this is the end of my latest message on Entity 303. (Yes, now I'm making this into an investigation.)

-BrownWolf123

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

BUMP Spread the word!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar b7940a81c5

pizzawolf112

Wat are the tips I need. Dfence

• Posted at:

Idk what to put on here 

Thumbnail avatar

ravenpaw74

Yes, I have heard of him. infact, I typed in the seed "303" and for the first five minutes everything was fine and I said "he Is not real" then I saw him. he destroyed everything I built, and started spawning mobs. I got on the minecraft forums but he deleted my forums account. :C entity 303did it all

• Posted at:

there is 1 weird person in every family. if you don't know who it is....

its probably you :O

wings of fire, warriors cats, spirit animals, and teen titans rule :D

IM THE WEIRD PERSON IN MY FAMILY :D

This whole thing made no sence

brownwolf123

Um, I don't really remember, but go on YouTube can search for "Entity 303's Dreadful Plan" and you should possibly find the video, plus information.

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar

tigersaga37

no way we will stop him

• Posted at:

Hey there my dudes, I'm officially back 

Learn to fly, Learn to fly, Show the world How you try.But don't let go Until you know,Until you know me 

brownwolf123

We can and we will.

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar 0e844f7daf

fierywolf175

I don't play minecraft but I've playied things based off it. enity 303 sounds horrible from what I heard. If all this is true, then I have this message.

He needs to not take his anger out on the inncent citizens of the universe of mine craft. If he has a problem he should handle it in a civilized, mature, not acting like a kid holding a plagroung grudge and hurting other kinds just to get even.

If not true

The message above goes to whoever framed him/ made up a comlete lie. Or somthing like the message like it.

• Posted at:

God loves you no matter how bad you've messed up

I'm a Christian

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals, copy and paste this signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures!

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

I hadn't heard of him before, but he sounds awful! As a minecrafter myself, I wish to put a stop to Entity 303!

If you see Tanderson10, plz don't kill me!

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

brownwolf123

#WHOLIKEMINECRAFT Do you watch SkyDoesMinecraft too?

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar 8cb98d5f39

hydrafalling2

I am going to try that right now

• Posted at:

its the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

trigger warning for everything I ever say

star count:  13935

page count:  236

Thumbnail avatar

tigersaga37

yes I do watch him he wanted it to be a trend so I'm trying to mae it a trend and I'm going to try to talk to him and make peace

• Posted at:

Learn to fly, Learn to fly, Show the world How you try.But don't let go Until you know,Until you know me 

Thumbnail avatar

tigersaga37

I'm going to talk to Entity 303

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

blizzardbear130

I'm not the most experienced, because I don't play Minecraft (I really wish I could though!) but to me, Herobrine is like Bigfoot. Basically, no one knows he's real, the creator of the game has said he's not real, he sounds kind of fake to me. I'm not sure at all, but the only real, legit Herobrine thing in Minecraft is the Herobrine Mod. And even then, you see like seven Herobrines at a time.

I want to believe he's real and trying to help and that stuff, but it doesn't seem... Possible?

• Posted at:

My patronus is a TARDIS. 

Life gives you pink lemons and you say "Is this some sort of joke?"

-Credit to Rabit

#TanenTheDementor #Prankbiter

Remember Spencer 9/24/14

Thumbnail avatar fae295601c

lynxbreeze16

I don't really believe this, but it sounds bad.  It might just be a bug or a virus.  Or a prank.

• Posted at:

Diana

A first-generation MBer, native to the SAMB

#Stoppoststall

#KindaoutgrewtheMBsbutstaybacksoIcanflauntmyexperience

INFJ, Ravenclaw, Pukwudgie, RainWing

Music?????!

I'm here for the Turtlejou

Thumbnail avatar 7a17e5b3d5

artemishunting119

Wow. Guess I have to look into this.

• Posted at:

Artemis

It's 2018 and I'm procrastinating my homework by doing pretty much anything other than what I should be doing. 

Thumbnail avatar

tigersaga37

bump

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

lavendersparrow18

Ok so now I am very intersted in Herobrine and entinty 303.  This seems very crazy but I do think this might be real because some of my friends and the people I subscribe on youtube have by intrest put 303 in there seeds and caos had gone through. THis kinda of like talking angela 

• Posted at:

Spirit Animal Fox

Save Erdas                                                          

Unicorns Exist and they Fly

Do you like Pizza?

I like Percy Jackson books.  YEAh :-/                                            

brownwolf123

BlizzardBear-I don't have any idea if it's possible. I don't even know who he is really or how he got there, but I really don't understand his real backstory. Calling out for help? Doesn't sound like the Herobrine I know. But, we do need any help we can get to fight Entity 303. We can worry about Herobrine later.

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Bump.

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar

tigersaga37

hope for ruby

• Posted at:

brownwolf123

WhoLikeMincraft?

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar

platinumpenguin129

who like minecraft who like minecraft

• Posted at:

Divergent is awesome Divergent is my happiness

"Seal Brains, Seal brains. Take some pains for seal brains. Better for you than your own grains. Creamy Steamy seal brains." 

funny right Friendship is truly Magic

brownwolf123

WHO LIKE MINECRAFT?

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

i heard of it i watched a documentary before this and wanted to research

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

tigersaga37

WHO LIKE MINECRAFT

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

silverwolf2555

I LOVE IT

• Posted at:

RIP cringey account

Entity 303 Is Basically A New Herobrine! But He's Worse! He Hacks Into People's Worlds And When A Person Sees Him, He Stops So They Can Take A Snapshot. But If A Person Tries To Send The Picture, Entity 303 Will DELETE The Post! He Has A Group Of Hackers! He Said If He Is Known Worldwide By 2015, Minecraft Will Be GONE FOREVER!!!! People Are Now Teaming Up With Herobrine To Destroy Entity 303. The Reason Herobrine Was Haunting Us Was Because Herobrine Was Trying To Tell Notch About Entity 303 In The Past Years, But Notch Wouldn't Listen, So Herobrine Started Haunting Us To Show Us What Entity 303 Would Do To Us. Recently, Entity 303 Is Deleting People Worlds And Doing Bad Things To The Because Entity 303 Used To Work At Mojang Although He Got Fired Because Someone Blamed Him For Something, So Now Entity 303 Is Getting Revenge On Notch By Destroying Minecraft! Entity 303 Is MORE Than What You Think! Herobrine Had A Wife And Daughter But Entity 303 Ate Herobrine's Head Off And Herobrine Was In Pain. Also, There Was A Voice Message Entity 303 Send To Someone Saying To Look Out Their Windows And That Entity 303 Will Be Out The Window Eating Children And Spitting Out The Bones, The Voice Wasn't Recognizable Because Entity 303's Voice Was Changed To A Deep Evil Voice. Everyone Now Wants To Stop Entity 303 From His Plan! But The REAL Question Is: Can We Defeat Entity 303 With His Group Of Hacker With Him? Should We Report Him To The News To Be On The Look Out For Him? If Entity 303 Is In Your Minecraft World, He Will Put Signs Like: Your Game Randomly Crashing With An Error Saying: Error 303 And On The Top Of The Error With Be A Word Combined Saying MAKEAWISH. Entity 303 Will Put Oak Trees With Birch Trees Inside Of The Oak Tree. Entity 303 Causes Fires. Entity 303 Will Place An Upside Down Cross With A Fire On Top Showing He's An Illuminati. Entity 303 Will Also Randoly Kill You! By 2015, And His Plan Worked, He Will Reveal Who He Actually Is! He Will Reveal His Secret Identity!

• Posted at:

Entity 303 Is Basically A New Herobrine! But He's Worse! He Hacks Into People's Worlds And When A Person Sees Him, He Stops So They Can Take A Snapshot. But If A Person Tries To Send The Picture, Entity 303 Will DELETE The Post! He Has A Group Of Hackers! He Said If He Is Known Worldwide By 2015, Minecraft Will Be GONE FOREVER!!!! People Are Now Teaming Up With Herobrine To Destroy Entity 303. The Reason Herobrine Was Haunting Us Was Because Herobrine Was Trying To Tell Notch About Entity 303 In The Past Years, But Notch Wouldn't Listen, So Herobrine Started Haunting Us To Show Us What Entity 303 Would Do To Us. Recently, Entity 303 Is Deleting People Worlds And Doing Bad Things To Them Because Entity 303 Used To Work At Mojang Although He Got Fired Because Someone Blamed Him For Something, So Now Entity 303 Is Getting Revenge On Notch By Destroying Minecraft! Entity 303 Is MORE Than What You Think! In Real Life, Herobrine Had A Wife And Daughter But Entity 303 Ate Herobrine's Head Off And Herobrine Was In Pain. Also, There Was A Voice Message Entity 303 Send To Someone Saying To Look Out Their Windows And That Entity 303 Will Be Out The Window Eating Children And Spitting Out The Bones, The Voice Wasn't Recognizable Because Entity 303's Voice Was Changed To A Deep Evil Voice. Everyone Now Wants To Stop Entity 303 From His Plan! But The REAL Question Is: Can We Defeat Entity 303 With His Group Of Hackers With Him? Should We Report Him To The News To Be On The Look Out For Him? If Entity 303 Is In Your Minecraft World, He Will Put Signs Like: Your Game Randomly Crashing With An Error Saying: Error 303 And On The Top Of The Error With Be A Word Combined Saying MAKEAWISH. Entity 303 Will Put Oak Trees With Birch Trees Inside Of The Oak Tree. Entity 303 Causes Fires. Entity 303 Will Place An Upside Down Cross With A Fire On Top Showing He's An Illuminati. Entity 303 Will Also Randomly Kill You! By 2015, And His Plan Worked, He Will Reveal Who He Actually Is! He Will Reveal His Secret Identity!

• Posted at:

Entity 303 Is Basically A New Herobrine! But He's Worse! He Hacks Into People's Worlds And When A Person Sees Him, He Stops So They Can Take A Snapshot. But If A Person Tries To Send The Picture, Entity 303 Will DELETE The Post! He Has A Group Of Hackers! He Said If He Is Known Worldwide By 2015, Minecraft Will Be GONE FOREVER!!!! People Are Now Teaming Up With Herobrine To Destroy Entity 303. The Reason Herobrine Was Haunting Us Was Because Herobrine Was Trying To Tell Notch About Entity 303 In The Past Years, But Notch Wouldn't Listen, So Herobrine Started Haunting Us To Show Us What Entity 303 Would Do To Us. Recently, Entity 303 Is Deleting People Worlds And Doing Bad Things To The Because Entity 303 Used To Work At Mojang Although He Got Fired Because Someone Blamed Him For Something, So Now Entity 303 Is Getting Revenge On Notch By Destroying Minecraft! Entity 303 Is MORE Than What You Think! Herobrine Had A Wife And Daughter But Entity 303 Ate Herobrine's Head Off And Herobrine Was In Pain. Also, There Was A Voice Message Entity 303 Send To Someone Saying To Look Out Their Windows And That Entity 303 Will Be Out The Window Eating Children And Spitting Out The Bones, The Voice Wasn't Recognizable Because Entity 303's Voice Was Changed To A Deep Evil Voice. Everyone Now Wants To Stop Entity 303 From His Plan! But The REAL Question Is: Can We Defeat Entity 303 With His Group Of Hacker With Him? Should We Report Him To The News To Be On The Look Out For Him? If Entity 303 Is In Your Minecraft World, He Will Put Signs Like: Your Game Randomly Crashing With An Error Saying: Error 303 And On The Top Of The Error With Be A Word Combined Saying MAKEAWISH. Entity 303 Will Put Oak Trees With Birch Trees Inside Of The Oak Tree. Entity 303 Causes Fires. Entity 303 Will Place An Upside Down Cross With A Fire On Top Showing He's An Illuminati. Entity 303 Will Also Randoly Kill You! By 2015, And His Plan Worked, He Will Reveal Who He Actually Is! He Will Reveal His Secret Identity!

• Posted at:

brownwolf123

AppleBeastly-WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS! I NEED TO SEE THIS FOR MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar c31c582373

wolfhawk1484

I saw the picture of him.I'm checking my minecraft worlds right now.

• Posted at:

My name is Legendarywolf1551

Five nights at Freddy's 

Animal jam

Slither.io

Spirit Animals 

Youtube

warrior cats on animal jam and make stories. 

Peregrinestar

Falcon that swoops on lake or Falcon

Thumbnail avatar 8093231cef

arrowcat105

i duplicate everything so i dont have to search i just stay in diamond castle. hope he doesnt ruin it!

• Posted at:

Arrow

Zombies eat brains, so i'm sure you'll be fine <3

I like...

Spirit Animals

CATS!

Math. dont kill me!

Ori! (my SA)

Cookies

Meh Fluffeh Arrow!

PEACE! -Arrow, one of the fluffeh masters

Thumbnail avatar 8093231cef

arrowcat105

i play pe

• Posted at:

Arrow

Zombies eat brains, so i'm sure you'll be fine <3

I like...

Spirit Animals

CATS!

Math. dont kill me!

Ori! (my SA)

Cookies

Meh Fluffeh Arrow!

PEACE! -Arrow, one of the fluffeh masters

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingdolphin5

.....Is this on multiplayer?

• Posted at:

Y0d@ w1z

"We  must marshal  Marshall."-Lyss

"Do or do not.There is no try."-Yoda

*Stuff to come here soon*

Steve:"I'll take over the world!Muahahaha...*Coughs*"

Max-"You Better not."

Rusty-"I'm with them..."

Hammy-"I'm Baack!!!"

#Get Better Alissa

Thumbnail avatar

tigersaga37

I also play PE and how did you know that

• Posted at:

1 , , 3