Thumbnail avatar 9f9b2546c7

centaurminotaur14

Okay I decided to make a few suggestion for the moderators.

1. Could we make it to where our spirit animals were more upgradable? Like you could have someone work on their speed or sharpen their claws. This would highly expand the game.

2. Could their be more conqueror missions? Like once you reach level 40, you can beat really hard conquereors, and get a ton of loot. This way, their would be more missions. Right now I'm bored of doing the same missions over and over again.

3. Could their be another way to get greenheart tokens? The max I can get is three a day, it would be nice to have another way to work for tokens.

4. Could their be some kind of training camp for greencloaks? Like everyone can go there to increase their attributes. So you can do "drills" or something like that to get better speed, and attack.

Okay, I hope you like my suggestions.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Name - Cen

Age - Old as hecc

Status - relic as hecc

If you see me around, just know that I come and go. I'm a foreigner to the forums these days, I miss the old days :/

Thumbnail avatar

platinumdragon650

Yes! Yes! Amazing ideas!

MODERATORS!!!!!!!!! COME HERE!!!!!!

THIS GUY KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!!!

• Posted at:

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED.

You can call me: plat, PD650, Juston, J-Dog, J-Dog McThuggin, Justin-In-Time, IustuI-Dominus-in-Adeptus, or Nofesrri'ikgr Coikik'ali'ikdoco.

I may have left SAMB, but meet me on IRMB!

LEADER OF THE DOOM LORDS

Thumbnail avatar 01454f41e5

dragonwarrior29

Great ideas!

I didn't come up with this, but I still think it's a good idea: a battle arena where you can fight with your friends.

Here's one I did come up with: a way to do chats outside of the game. It's simple. You just send someone a link to a thread with the stuff you wanted to tell them. This would be great when you want someone to join your clan, join an RP, or simply want to figure out why you never see them post anymore.

• Posted at:

Call me Elephant/ Lufflelent.

#Ketzel

I'm a girl. I just like my boy hero better at the moment.

Current obsession: staying alive. And Pinterest.

Don't reply to mean posts. Just report them.

I believe. I believe. I believe.

centaurminotaur14

Another few thoughts:

1. Maybe for the training camp idea you send your charcter to camp, but while you are training their, you cab't do missions.

2. Guard Duty: You send your character to guard Greenhaven. This earn you a constant amunt of gold or greenheat tokens. But like camp, you can't do missions while they're guarding.

3...... Character Duels: Sort of like multiplayer, but instead you're sparring with someone else. You send an invite, if they say yes the duel begins. So both player's life is magnified by 100 and you fight.

Hope you like them. Aron

• Posted at:

Name - Cen

Age - Old as hecc

Status - relic as hecc

If you see me around, just know that I come and go. I'm a foreigner to the forums these days, I miss the old days :/

Thumbnail avatar 4c72901706

arrowdragon167

MODS!!!!!!!!!! COME HERE! THESE SUGESTIONS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Arjun Chakra

Shur'tagal

"After all, how can a mere dragon expect to tell a man like yourself what to do? In fact, everyone should stand in awe of your brilliance of finding the only dead end." - Saphira

Democrat

Thumbnail avatar

catamber1119

Wonderful Ideas Centaurminotaur14!!!

• Posted at:

SHARK

ICE

FIRE

VITA

Thumbnail avatar 99bd2ab5f4

blackcitadel20

I know right!  Once you hit lvl 40 you really have to start a new character because there's nothing to do.  And I REALLY like the idea of having another way to get greenheart (other than buying with real $) because 3 a day isn't enough, and 200 for adding a book code is kind of buying them because you have to buy the books (maybe buying them with in-game gold?).

• Posted at:

Everyone will die. Some will just die sooner than others.

Look behind you.

Did you like what you saw?

Thumbnail avatar

artred190

Do this! So awesome ideas!

• Posted at:

Warriorcat182 is my second account!

THUNDERCLAN RULES!

SANDSTORM+FIRESTAR=AWESOME!!!

JOIN THUNDERCLAN!!

I'M SANDSTORM!

Thumbnail avatar

fangsfangs226

I LOVE those ideas. This would make the game much, much better and more fun!!!

• Posted at:

I love riddles and I hope you do too.

Thumbnail avatar 8e8cbebadb

purplebook163

I like these ideas a lot!  If a lot of people comment, the moderators are sure to look!

• Posted at:

Orchid ◕has left as of 3/11/15.

DieCancer

RubyDinoPizza

Blizz

SaveLotus

BabySwiss

SaveCheese

Thumbnail avatar 02abafe43e

stormbreeze48

YES YES THESE ARE GREAT IDEAS MODS GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Thank you, SAMB, for a wonderful experience.

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar

puppypizza27

You have great ideas.

• Posted at:

Call me Maximum or Maxi!

Verity's/Twi's friend from real life!

Thumbnail avatar c048aaad81

dragonflyfairy133

I think we should be able to unlock more than the four spirit animals after reading book 3. Like otters, owls, horses, mice, goats, pairedogs, chipmucks, bluejays, just some thing more then what we have already.

• Posted at:

dragonflyfairy133

Thumbnail avatar 898a53548d

lionwizard147

I LIKE HOW YOU  THINK!!!!!!! GREAT IDEAS ARON!!!!!! 

• Posted at:

I AM ALIX STARHUNTER...   AND I AM NOW IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE...   YOU START CELLO LESSONS NOW...  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixwave65

i LIKE YOUR IDASE A LOT

• Posted at:

Syd

Thumbnail avatar bece392bf4

dragondog757

MODS JUST MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP

• Posted at:

Icarus

we are nothing if not absurd

/previously known as:

Cobalt

Pen

Nightblaze

DUDE YOU ARE SO AWESOME! I LOVE YOUR IDEAS! I'M SO EXCITED I'M TALKING IN CAPS! I SENT YOU A FRIEND REQUEST PLEASE ACCEPT

• Posted at:

I am madrigal gryffindor hoole son of posiedon dragon rider The Doctor! P. Stormer W. Furno Mata Nui                Takanuva Tahu Nuva The Green/Golden Ninja Firestar a madman with a box

Thumbnail avatar 554425089e

dragonangel899

You could actually do like an exchange system for greenheart tokens and gold. Like, there's a specified amount of both to determine how much you're getting in return.

Here's an example:

1 greenheart token=100 gold

OR

100 gold=1 greenheart token

• Posted at:

lightningdragon2199 is my alternate or backup account.

Experienced Greencloak (Spirit Animals)

Cahill & Lucian (The 39 Clues)

"Don't tell me the sky is the limit whetherare footsteps 

on the moon." 

centaurminotaur14

Thank you for the feedback guys! I brainstormed a bit and here is what I got.

1. In the extra conquerors, you willl beat about 3 or 4 and then you face a boss conqueror. If you beat the boss, you get some unique armor. Also, one you beat about 4 bosses, you face Shane, or maybe Drina. If you win you get some new super Tellun Talisman.

2. Rankings, a list of the best players, it can depend on bile animals freed, or quests comepleted. Or any other measure of how good someone is.

Feel free to make your own suggestions.

• Posted at:

Name - Cen

Age - Old as hecc

Status - relic as hecc

Thumbnail avatar

waveathena8

I do really want some improvements.Here are some i have read about and some i made.

More spirit animal options

a way to get more tokens than filling your spirit animal bond to the max

more floors to our rooms

an arena to battle other greencloaks

a way to meet a friend with out going into beta multiplayer

to talk to other greencloaks

some new quests i am tired of doing the same ones over and over again

greencloak training camps to increase attributes 

that pretty much all i remember from posts i have read

MODS COME AND SEE THESE SUGGESTIONS GREENCLOAKS HAVE MAD TO MAKE THE GAME MORE IMPROVED AND BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

We were born from the flames of the mountain.

We are the tigers.

I am Nara Cometsparkle.

centaurminotaur14

Thank you guys!! Your support has fired me up. New thoughts...

1. Fighting Greencloaks from the game like Olvan and Lenori, along with random Greencloak soldiers.

2. New armor. You know the guards at Greenhaven in the game? What if we could have that kind of armor if we defeated Olvan or a guard in my thought above. That would be sweet.

3. Entourage. The ability to HIRE help from cpu players like Lenori on a mission. Multiplayer or not.

4. Horses. It would be nice to ride into battle on a mighty steed.

5. While fighting the extra conquerors from my posts above, what if you could take a shot at one of the great beasts, or even the Devourer.

And finally, 6. You know how on Multiplayer you could defend Greenhaven. What if you could attack STERIOL. That would be AWESOME!

Remember to give feedback, tell me what you do and don't like.

• Posted at:

Name - Cen

Age - Old as hecc

Status - relic as hecc

centaurminotaur14

I'll be gone for the next few days, till then, YOU GUYS ROCK!!

P.S. Please tell me which idea you like, or dislike the most.

Aron Rockguard and Blaze

• Posted at:

Name - Cen

Age - Old as hecc

Status - relic as hecc

Thumbnail avatar 02850efaf4

tornadodragon202

I like these ideas

• Posted at:

I have  x 8674 ★s!☺️

Alex Thunderstorm!

Proud leader of The Creeper Clan. Plz join!

Proud creator of WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY? Plz join!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Call me Tornado, TD202, or Tor

Peace out ...

Thumbnail avatar 098ca575a2

zeusposeidon129

1. some more training games with your animal.

2. More room space.

3. more levels, I'm at forty and I miss the boss battles and being able to get experiance for some reason makes it all better for me.

4. More furniture to buy. I bought it all and I love buying furniture!

5. More space in your backpack for items.

I think that is all I've got.

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Leader of Camp Half-Blood

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

Thumbnail avatar

catcobra544

Can I make a suggestion? 

Mods, can we put our spirit animal in it's passive state? That would be kind of cool because if you don't need him/her, they can just go in a tattoo on your arm. Like say when you guard.

• Posted at:

PLAYERCATCOBRA544

Or you can call me Rouge.

My spirit animal posts in this color.

BRING BACK THE SAMB.

Sup people. Brofist!

Thumbnail avatar

catamber1119

I think Mods need to start making new spirit animals because we are soon going to add book 4# Fire and Ice.

• Posted at:

SHARK

ICE

FIRE

VITA

Thumbnail avatar

wolfwolf12778

I agree ith ArtRed190

• Posted at:

Sandstorm's little brother

I like everything sweet!

I'm Beef!

centaurminotaur14

Hmmmm new thoughts.

1. Inter player trading. Players can send offers to each other on items. So if you have two pieces of sweet armor, you can sell one at a higher price to another player. So say I have to piecesof really nice unique armor, but I won't to sell one of them for more than a couple thousand gold. I can send and offer it to someone elso for 10 greenheart tokens.

2. Soldiers. You can hire an army for a massive campaign against the Conquerors. You can level them up with gold. You can also buy soldiers for your clan. This will make clan versus clan battles a little easier to figure out.

3. Shields. Equip yourself with an extra layer of defense.

• Posted at:

Name - Cen

Age - Old as hecc

Status - relic as hecc

centaurminotaur14

A lot of people have noted the lack of animals at the current time. I predict that new ones are coming either this month, or around October's new book. But I must say that I'm hopeful for Great Beasts. That would be AWESOME!!!!

Please keep on giving feedback, I really enjoy seeing your views.

• Posted at:

Name - Cen

Age - Old as hecc

Status - relic as hecc

Thumbnail avatar

griffinartemis84

PPL THE MODS WONT LOOK

• Posted at:

Child of Hades

Every Rose has THORNS

mirror

ɹoɹɹ!ɯ

Sarahstargarden

GO TO SLEEP GAEA

Lifes Like A Ocean The Only Way To Get Through Is To Dive  In-Me

#BRINGBLIZBACK

#PrayforRuby

Nerd

EXTERMINATE!

#SaveAvril

SAMBLIVESON

I am Griffin a proud SAMBER

centaurminotaur14

@catcobra544

The animal does go into passive state without warning. But that is an interesting thought.

• Posted at:

Name - Cen

Age - Old as hecc

Status - relic as hecc

centaurminotaur14

To you who are hoping for new spirit animals, be exited. This IS Worlds Collide month, so keep your eyes on the forum every fan appreciation Friday. And believe me, I'm with you guys. LET'S BRING IN THE NEW SPIRIT ANIMALS!!!

• Posted at:

Name - Cen

Age - Old as hecc

Status - relic as hecc

Thumbnail avatar

bearbear7386

DUDE,YOU ARE AWESOME!I was thinking about having multiple spirt animals on one acount.Also,I was thinking about adding more skills and making skills recharge faster.MODARATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!GET YOUR BUTS OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Go,go,Power Rangers!Go The Secret Zoo series and Spirt Animals!Go Ever After High!Join The Legendary Tiger Clan!Go me,Ava!Goooooo............YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar ae53cf42c3

crimsonsphinx14

I recon we should be able to have a forge and when were makeing stuff we cant do any with that hero and it cost's money to make anything ecept unique things.And we should be abel to upgrade ow stuff we've made in our forge.Tell me what you think

• Posted at:

STORMBREAKER Clan.THE POISON masters.You can't afford to get scared in our line of work fear is the one thing that will kill you faster then anything! 

Gang

Me

Troy

CRIMSON CRUSADER

Thumbnail avatar d0d2c20cce

fairyemerald31

I have an idea!! What if you could trade with your friends? An example:

A random person at level 10 sees that their friend, who has no tokens, has an awsome unique weapon available at level 11. The random person trades 20 tokens for their friends weapon.

That would be awesome!! My sister has her own acount, and she has no money. I do. So we can trade! It's a perfect idea!

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

Thumbnail avatar 02850efaf4

tornadodragon202

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK. AT. THIS. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I have  x 8674 ★s!☺️

Alex Thunderstorm!

Proud leader of The Creeper Clan. Plz join!

Proud creator of WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY? Plz join!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Call me Tornado, TD202, or Tor

Peace out ...

centaurminotaur14

I've been thinking, the whole "choose your region" thing is pretty meaningless. What if you could go from Greenhaven to any of the other continents! Every area could have a speciality, some areas would have better weapons, armor, soldiers, (see above,) every area would have it's perks. But conquerors would send small armies to destroy your castle which you try to make stronger to defend yourself in certain regions. The higher level the castle, and the more soldiers you have, the better. If the conquerors defeat you, you're kicked back to Greenhaven. The main idea is that you're trying to advance through cities, ariving at the capital. The capital has much better equipment than anywhere else, but conquerors will attack more often. Like it?

Aron and Blaze Remember to give feedback, some of my stuff sounds right to me, and wrong to you.

• Posted at:

Name - Cen

Age - Old as hecc

Status - relic as hecc

Thumbnail avatar 01454f41e5

dragonwarrior29

BUMP

• Posted at:

Call me Elephant/ Lufflelent.

#Ketzel

I'm a girl. I just like my boy hero better at the moment.

Current obsession: staying alive. And Pinterest.

Don't reply to mean posts. Just report them.

I believe. I believe. I believe.

Thumbnail avatar b4cd93deaa

midnightbloodhound11

Great ideas!

• Posted at:

MidnighBloodhound11

Cahill: Tiger Snake Agent

Hystorian: Master Hystorian

Greencloak: Level 40

Thumbnail avatar

amberfog37