How does this sound?

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

Ok! This is totally random. Anyone who wants to can particapate in the first smiley-face event can do it here. It's pretty simple. You just type smiley faces, but a limit of 100 per post please! I have a way of telling how many smiley faces we have as of right now. So... 

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) (That's 15 including the title) 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar

tigersaga37

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Posted at:

Hey there my dudes, I'm officially back 

Learn to fly, Learn to fly, Show the world How you try.But don't let go Until you know,Until you know me 

Thumbnail avatar 4a7c049e65

redbear582

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

15 more!

• Posted at:

✿✿✿✿☆ASTRAEA☆✿✿✿✿

All I really want is a sandwich okay please

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"if we're  going to burst

it might as well be with

sparks flying through air

and fire burning in our eyes"

eagledragon2361

Thanks! :)

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

eagledragon2361

We are at 83! :) (Now 84)

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

eagledragon2361

Wait! 85! Almost lost a smiley there!

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar

pegasustornado28

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Posted at:

I'm Meg.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

I'm a Ravenclaw.

I own rats.

And I will never be ashamed of who I am.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Posted at:

~Candy~                                                                                              #SeawingCodeOfTheSea #YouAreAmazing  #BeYourself

eagledragon2361

Yay! 125 smileys! :) (Well now it is) At this important time in smiley history, I will make a few important announcements. Hm Hmm... If you are wondering why most of these posts have at least one star, I am starring all of the smiley posts I have read and counted, so I do not forget. So, no there is not any random person starring all the posts (You can if you want though) Secondly I would ask that you might try to put spaces in between the smileys, because it makes it a little easier for me. But if you don't that's Ok! :) Argg! 126! My special 125 smiley post must now come to an end!

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar 418d9388d9

powerfulisis4

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Posted at:

Zephyr Matematika-Elementorial

I like Star Wars.

I like Back to the Future

I like Harry Potter

I like Jurassic Park

Thumbnail avatar

redopal21

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Posted at:

I've never seen a purple cow

I never hoped to see one

But I can tell you anyhow

I'd rather see than be one

-Anonymous

Redopal21

*Jade*

This sentence contains so much information!!! 

Have a nice day!

#MoreSigSpace  

eagledragon2361

Thanks!

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Haha!!!!! Love the SW quote! I'll help :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Thats 100

• Posted at:

Thank you to all,

for all that you've done.

~Kari

Thumbnail avatar

redopal21

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Posted at:

I've never seen a purple cow

I never hoped to see one

But I can tell you anyhow

I'd rather see than be one

-Anonymous

Redopal21

*Jade*

This sentence contains so much information!!! 

Have a nice day!

#MoreSigSpace  

Thumbnail avatar

autumnsky38

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

30 smileys here! 

• Posted at:

Hope  | Hopeless

HappyHapless 

Care  | Careless

FaithFaithless

Fear  | Fearless

Always your friend, Avril. Remember Mimi. I love you two so much, and now I miss you even more. 

Sometimes a little less can be a little more. 

eagledragon2361

Thank you everyone!  

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar

catamber1211

;););):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Posted at:

Things  happen  for  a  reason,  and  if you  don't  like  that

then,  -GRAB  A  TIME MACHINE!!!!!- Wait... Is that the TARDIS?

Scholastic-Con Is Here!

Call me Evangeline. way weird happenings (For girls) @ /124310#_

Thumbnail avatar

catamber1211

I have alot of free time...

• Posted at:

Things  happen  for  a  reason,  and  if you  don't  like  that

then,  -GRAB  A  TIME MACHINE!!!!!- Wait... Is that the TARDIS?

Scholastic-Con Is Here!

Call me Evangeline. way weird happenings (For girls) @ /124310#_

Thumbnail avatar 24fa76549f

pegasuscat43

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):(:):):):):):):)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):(

:):):):):):):)

• Posted at:

CAT BABS

HI I'M DUSTY AND I'M IMPORTANT

IDK ANYMORE

eagledragon2361

731! Wahoo!!!!

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

eagledragon2361

I think that count was before you posted, Catamber, so anything afterword I have not counted yet. :)

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

eagledragon2361

This deserves bumpage. 

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Aww, young Bobcat. 

Or, should I say, Bobkitten?

• Posted at:

Ever After~

painted with a dark stroke, dirty on the canvas

creation was holy, we chose against it

the devil he's evil, no need to proclaim

it's the choices we make that bring glory 

glory to his name! 

but u can call me ever

twin = ayita !

Thumbnail avatar

browncobra69

#copyandpasterocks

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

then you do

*copies smileys and pastes a billion times*

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

sorry lost count

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Posted at:

Amberwolf/Snowlilyy/Rebellious

-side account-

The Wolf Dragon Drak OCs

Red Dusk(Duskfire)

Winter Ice(Icestorm)

Silver Pebble(Silverwind)

Wild Eagle(Eagletalon)

Wind Lily(Honeywind)

Thunder Flight(Cloudwing)

Thumbnail avatar 965dfb9938

huntinglynx346

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Posted at:

Some people in this world are sad. They are mad.

Let me be the person to cheer you up.

- Hunter

eagledragon2361

Yes, the Bobkitten was very cute. [And I'm totally using that now]. 

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar 9a93543d00

thorelf164

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Posted at:

Can i just say Hi

Not really

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar 3f0ad30ef8

greenstorm25

:) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :)

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

Perpetually tired, stressed, and confused

Proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

yeehaw

Thumbnail avatar c124adf2ae